Preferences- What he intentionally does to annoy you

Sirius Black:

Sirius is a joker, he loves to teases you when you do something silly. He does think that you are rather cute when mad or flustered.

Remus Lupin:

Remus is a really sweet and gentle, he doesn't really purposely annoy you, but he knows that you love when he wears his reading glasses. He enjoys when you blush, especially in the mornings when you wake up and find him with his reading glasses on reading a book, you get a little hot and bothered. You suspect it's a bit intentional.

Severus Snape:

Severus loves and adores you, he would never want to internationally irritate you. You are too special to him to possible lose you if he annoys you.

Lucius Malfoy:

Malfoy loves teasing you. Not in an innocent way. He loves seeing you flustered when he makes a not so innocent remark. The way your beautiful eyes widen in realization, the way your cheeks get tinted in red. He loves the fact that you slightly more innocent than he is, taking advantage of that. When he gets you hot and bothered just enough, you guys have an amazing round or two in bed.

Fred Weasley:

Fred always makes fun of your height. Even if you may be generally tall, Fred is always taller. He loves to tease you by jokingly using your shoulders as an arm rest, annoying you to infinity and  beyond.

George Weasley :

Georgie loves picking you up and carrying you everywhere. It's really random, but he likes treating you like a queen, even if that means carrying you to class. You get irritated because he's a really tall guy meaning it's a long way down.

Bill Weasley:

Bill know only one thing that irritates you the most: his hair. You love his long soft hair, but that comes with a consequence. Whenever he has a haircut, he never tells you, so when he comes home you have a little freak out when you see his short hair. He thinks it funny when you over exaggerate by running your hands through his short hair and dramatically sighing. Though, he loves the extra attention

Neville Longbottom :

Neville would never even dream of annoying, even though he does unintentionally. He loves seeing you when you scrunch you face when he comes home covered in dirt and sprinkled with leaves from the garden or from work. He thinks it's rather cute when your nose wrinkles on the bridge and you narrow your eyes. The space between your eyes becoming scrunched.