Q is for Quickies PART 3

Draco Malfoy:

Water splashed on the tiles of the shower, echoing through the empty locker room. Steam rose above the shower curtains, trailing through the room.

Draco groaned in frustration.

"But Y/N! I was so close! I'm telling you, that bloody Potter cheated! There no way in hell he caught that snitch without magic!" Draco whined.

I sat on one of the benches directly in front of Draco's stall, staring at the shower curtain.

"Draco, you'll get him next time. What happened happened, there's nothing you can do about it but try harder the next time. I have faith you'll be able to get him back."

Draco was quiet for a moment.

The Gryffindor-Slytherin quidditch game had just ended about 20 minutes ago, and to no surprise, Gryffindor had won, again.

To say that Draco was pissed was an understatement, he was fuming.

Like the numerous times after a  Slytherin match, I sat outside Draco's stall while he showered in the empty Slytherin locker rooms, calming him down, talking him off killing someone.

I watched Draco's silhouette move around behind the curtain. I felt bad. Draco tried so hard. Hours of practice, years of training, but his team still managed to lose against Gryffindor, or as Draco put it: Draco loses to Harry Potter.

I sighed as the shower switched off.

"Towel." Draco states.

Automatically, I turn to my right where I placed Draco's kitbag and pulled out a white, fluffy towel. I stood up and walked to his stall, pulling aside the curtain a bit to hand him his towel.

He pushes aside the rest of the curtain, revealing his bare body. Glistening water dripped down his flushed chest, down his torso and down his hips. His hair stuck to his forehead, only to be pushed back as he ran his hand through it.

"But Y/N-"

"But Draco!" I say, in the same tone.

I smile at him, "You. Are Amazing!" I say, poking his chest after each word.

"Don't let anyone or any thoughts dictate or make you think otherwise. We all have our up and down, Drac, you'll have your ups soon enough. For now, just use this as practice for when you finally smash Potter."

Draco's scowl turns into a little smile, corner of his mother constantly tugging upwards.

"What would I do without you, love?"He asks.

"Oh, I don't know, die in a ditch somewhere?"  I answer sarcastically.

Draco chuckles.

"Now put that towel on, Mr Malfoy, you'll get a cold, you're not Superman...yet." I say winking.

Draco looks at me adoringly, making my inside melt.

I turn around to give him some space to change.

A hand suddenly grabs onto the crook of my elbow.

I turn around to face Draco.

"Yes, my liege." I say, bowing slightly.

Draco licks his lips.

"Thank you." He says softly. "And have I ever told you how beautiful you are when you encourage me? All that fierceness is oh so very sexy."

He winks at me.

I laugh, "Really Draco, now?"

"What? It's not my fault you have to be so stunning all the time, inside and out."