Neville Longbottom- Not Another One

Neville tipped the watering can over the mandrakes and set it down. He moved on to the roses at the end of the trough, picking up his gardening shears.

He turned around upon hearing the loud squeak of the greenhouse door.

Turning around, he was faced with you. A humongous Cheshire grin plastered across your face, your ears were red and you were trying to suppress giggles. But, what caught his attention was a big, brown cardboard box in your hands, with the flaps open.

"Love?" he called.

"Hehe, yeah?"

"What's in the box?"

Your Cheshire grin turned into a smirk.

"Umm... well, on my way home I found this."

"You found a box?"

"Umm....no."

Then came a noise Neville was all too familiar with.

Meow.

Out of the box, popped a little fluffy head. It was white and had tiny little triangular ears.

"Y/NNNN! Not another one! We already have Wanda the cat, Nancy the duck and let's not forget about the  two baby dragons!"

"But Nevvvv! Look at Mr. Tinkles! And his blue eyes and his little paws and his little ears and his little meows..."

"Y/N, it's a female."

"What?"

"MR. Tinkles is a female. And I can't believe you named her already." He said chuckling.

"Okay! Fine! Ms. Tinkles, then. And yes, I did name hi-her already because look at her, and I found her under the car, she was obviously lost and must be hungry! Neville!  Pwease!" You begged, giving him your best puppy eyes.

"Fine! But if she gets eaten by the the baby dragons..."

"Oh my Merlin! Thank you!" You exclaim, putting Ms. Tinkles on the table and giving Neville a hug. You pulled back and gave him a small peck.

"Love you, Nev."

"I love you too, darling."

—————

Two Days Later

Neville kisses you hungrily, your fingers tangled in his hair. He pulls back for air, and pushes you gently onto the bed. He pulls his shirt over his head, revealing his developed muscles, flexing as he pulled it over his head. He unbuckled his belt and threw it next to his shirt, soon followed by his jeans.

Neville crawled up your half naked body to your chest. His lips attached to your erect, pebbled nipple, massaging it with his lips.

You ran one hand up and down his warm back, the other heading downwards, towards his boxers. You arrived at the hardened flesh,  hot and pulsing with desire, stroking it through the fabric.

Neville moaned into your chest and began licking the other nipple, sending ripples of pleasure through your body.

You hooked your finger underneath the hem of his boxers, tugging it down. Neville pulled away and slipped it off, his member springing out from its confines.

Your hand immediately goes to his cock and in a firm grip, you start running it up and down his shaft.

Guttural moans left Neville's throat as his inhaled deeply.

He buried his head in your neck, leaving open-mouthed kisses at the juncture of your neck and shoulder, making your shudder.

Meow.