L is for Location

Sirius Black:

Siri is a freaky pup, he would go anywhere anytime. He has his romantic times when you two would have sex in front of the fireplace on the large woolen rug at home. Sometimes where less romantic. You two had sex in the shower, outside and once in the Shrieking Shack when you where at Hogswart. When Sirius is in the mood or when you are in the mood, it doesn't matter where.

Remus Lupin:

Remus is slightly old fashioned, but with that come romance, sometimes. You two mostly have sex on your bed, and it's truly the most comfortable. Though sometimes when you two shower together, it does get a little...steamy. On occasion, when you two are reading in the lounge, he would get turned on looking at you reading, leading to sex on the couch.

Severus Snape:

Being at Hogswart most of the time, you two never get enough privacy, therefore would prefer the bedroom, you definitely do NOT want to get caught by one of the students. When you are Spinners End, you two have become so accustomed to having sex on the bed that you never try any other location. Though, sometimes on romantic walks in the garden become frisky.

Lucius Malfoy:

Malfoy will take you anywhere, as long as it's in privacy. When you two where at school, he would sneak into your dormitory and seduce you. When at the mansion, you two have sex mostly on the bed. Though once in a while your two find yourselves in his office couch or desk, sometimes the gardens and even once in the garden under an oak tree.

Draco Malfoy:

Draco has managed to have sex with you on almost every surface and every wall in your house. You two like to spice it up in the bedroom, or well house? Often, you two will have sex on your shared bed, but every other time. you two would have sex in the shower, on desks, tables, against walls, the drawing room and even the kitchen. It sometimes freaks the house elves out.

Bill Weasley:

Bill is both adventurous and cautious. He loves the coziness of the bedroom, especially when he lights scented candles and it castes a magical aura to the room. He also enjoys bathtub sex, the sensuality of the warmth of the water and the smell of the bubbles, it just drives him crazy. But, on the other hand, he loves adventure. He will take you on a picnic on the beach in front of the house and eventually turn into a make out session, leading into sex on the beach.

Fred Weasley:

Freddie is horny almost all the time, hence you two will have sex anywhere. From the library to the greenhouse, with the bed in between. When you two are home, he would fuck you against the counter when you are cooking as he thinks it's beautiful. He often likes to have lazy sex in the bedroom or even when it's special day like your birthdays.

George Weasley:

George believes that you should be comfortable when your two have sex, therefore most of the times it would be on the bed or the sofa. However, you would find yourself having sex in the shower, in the kitchen and sometimes on rugs in the living room.

Neville Longbottom:

Neville is sweet when it comes to sex, he didn't have much sex prior to you, so he hasn't developed a sense of adventure when it comes to locations. It's mostly the bed and shower, but occasionally you convince him to try a new location, such as the greenhouse, the library and even the fireplace. He finds himself coming back to those places when you two have sex.