42 Help

"Casey's throwing a party on Halloween, by the way." I yell from my room while putting on earrings in the mirror. Lucas groans from the living room.

I'm not sure if it's because I'm still figuring out what to wear to Lev's or if it's because he doesn't like dressing up.

"You don't want mommy to take you trick or treating?" I coo with a smirk.

"You talk too much..." He sighs.

I snort at his lack of creativity and put on a black, off-the-shoulder long sleeve. I have tan yoga pants on from lounging all day and a small part of me considers keeping them on. But I won't. It's skin tight, leaving hardly anything to the imagination.

"No." Lucas stops by the door, eyes glued on my butt.

"Obviously." I roll my eyes and smile as he gets behind me. "But I would, if I wanted to."

He raises his eyebrow as if to say 'yeah, right' and smacks my butt. I don't even get to yelp before he kneels down and bites a chunk of it.

"Ow!" I fold on the floor in deep pain and whimper. "What the fuck's wrong with you?"

He chuckles, doesn't even help me up, goes to lie on my bed and starts scrolling on his phone.

"I'm sorry..." He glances with a bored look. "Were you saying something?"

I march towards the dresser and yank the leggings down, too annoyed to even speak. When I straighten and look in the mirror, I notice him shamelessly checking me out. His eyes meet mine and become darker.

"Don't even think about—" I'm not even done and he's already getting up. "Lucas!"

He locks my waist with his arm and throws me down on the bed, getting on top of me.

"I don't want to be late!" My shout gets breathless from the lingering, nonstop kisses down my neck. My God, he's too good.

"It's okay..." He tightens one hand on my nape, squeezing my ass with the other. How does he keep me so still? I can't be that weak.

"I get really anxious when I'm late. Please?" My body betrays me with my spine curving off the bed and my hands gripping his shirt.

Lucas lowers between my legs and pushes my thigh open with his palm. "This will relax you."

"No, it won't! I'm already panicking." I'm not lying, I hate being late. This is not worth it.

His mouth and stubble trail down my inner thigh, before his hot breath and tongue press on my underwear, making me whimper.

"Don't you want to go there with a smile on your face?" He innocently asks while smirking.

~

"I'm so glad you came!" Lev greets.

"Me too..." I say with a lazy grin while Lucas acts nonchalant.

"Is everyone here?" He asks as we walk down the front yard towards Lev's house.

"Yeah, you guys are the last ones. What were you doing this whole time?" Lev walks ahead. First time I saw him, he was dressed like a mafia leader. All black with silver jewelry and gelled hair. Today he's in flip flops, blue shorts, with his hair across his forehead.

"Eating." Lucas smiles, ignoring my wide-eyed look. "I was hungry."

"Same, man. Shushan has me on a diet. I want to rip my leg off just to chew on something."

"I'm so excited to meet her!" I interject so they stop talking about eating.

"She is too." Lev smiles over his shoulder. "She loves cooking. When I told her about those pastries you made, she went nuts! Told me I had to introduce you."