Bonus Chapter: Fifty Shades of Layla

(P.S. Layla has watched this clip a thousand times)

***

"Mr. Capaldi. Welcome home," I purr in my most seductive voice. 

Lucas trudges through the door, his 6'4 masculinity wrapped in the shadows. The living lights are off. Only red candles flickers along the edges on the russet dining table.  

His eyes rake over me in my unusual outfit for the night. No sweatpants and sweatshirt. My hair is not in a bun. I'm not hogging my laptop. No. 

I'm in a royal blue button-down that's soft like butter. It's tucked into a black pencil skirt that has a slit in the back, just a little to tease. Nude high heels. Hair up and clipped so my waves cascade down. I framed the shorter pieces around my face. 

I'm such a naughty assista—no, that's not going to work.

I'm a CEO. 

Yes, and he's... my enemy. From a competitor company. But the sexual tension is so real, it's a matter of ego for who'll give in (obviously Lucas, hello).

"Sup, baby?" he asks in a chirpy voice, although his eyes say otherwise. 

Fear. 

"I thought we could discuss the terms of our agreement..." I motion at the meeting supplies on the dining table. Sticky notes, highlighters, stapled paperwork. "In the sex department?" 

"Okay... is the giant whiteboard with the wheels necessary?"

I look over my shoulder at it. "It might be. I also brought my laptop in case we need to look up any videos. You know, for your education, mainly. I'm a pro at this."

"Sure you are." He shakes his head to himself, shrugging off the button-down, which leaves him in a white wife-beater. 

My God, this shoulders are out of this world. I want to sink my teeth and claws into them. I could jump and cling onto them and he wouldn't even budge. That's how powerful he looks. 

"You look beautiful, by the way." He eyes me softly and I melt into a smile. "But I just got home, baby. Can I shower at least?"

"Fine." I roll my eyes, but still giddy inside. "Hurry up, please. I've worked all day on this!" 

"Okay, alright." He kisses my forehead before rushing past into our bedroom. A moment later, the water starts running in the shower.

I gasp. 

Do you know what this means, bitch?

It means WE'RE the Christian Grey in this situation. 

Wow. Alter ego Patricia cackles. I always knew Lucas was submissive. No wonder he likes that silver rose necklace I got on his birthday (aka his leash).

I sit at the end of the table, as Anastasia Steele did in the movie, when my boyfriend walks in like he's auditioning for Italian Step Up. Dark hair over the forehead. Gray sweatpants. Shirtless.

"Not that you don't look delicious, but you could've dressed up," I note. 

"Why? I'm home. Plus I'm going to fuck you later." He sits across from me and slides forward the paperwork. "Jesus Christ. Is this thirty pages long?"

"No. Thirty-eight."

"Great." He rubs his face. "Okay, if we're going to do this, I need food. I'm hungry."