48 Special

I'm wearing his shirt and standing in front of the TV to put on 'Toradora!' when I hear Lucas walk into the living room behind me, smelling freshly showered.

"So..." I smirk without turning around, knowing he probably hates me for making him watch a cartoon. "When did you first realize you wanted to do me?"

I yelp when he bends down behind me, yanks my shirt up and bites my butt.

I don't even get to breathe before he gets up and puts me in a headlock.

"When I first met you." He says casually, squeezing my head.

I hold his arm but don't fight it, liking how he can crush me like a walnut. It gets me giddy.

He smirks as he releases me, but I focus on Netflix instead of looking at him.

"Me too." I say.

He holds my hips, baring his teeth slowly before growling and attacking my neck.

"Stop!" I laugh, squeezing my shoulders.

Lucas pulls back and freezes, staring at me with the blankest face expression.

I try to ignore him, but his dumb face is in my peripheral vision and the instant I look at him, I burst out laughing and so does he.

He sits on the couch while I click on the first episode. I turn around and the sight of Lucas in nothing but black briefs in my living room, with just the TV light on, makes me feel like I'm in a dream.

I go to sit next to him but he pulls me on his lap. He can't seem to get his hands off of me.

"Why did you ask Casey to be in that video?" I poke his cheek dimple that's under his stubble.

"That's a random question." He wonders, eyes on the screen.

"You're a random question."

He snorts, squeezes my hips, then tries to snake his hand between my legs. I fold forward, squealing at him to stop.

"Because I was stupid." He says, sliding back on the couch and taking me with him. I start poking his dimple again out of pure mesmerization.

"I didn't realize we're stating obvious facts."

He gives me a playful glare. "I didn't like how you tried to control everything, including me. I just did it to piss you off. But it was childish, not to mention unprofessional."

"It's okay. I tried to make you jealous with Michael."

"I know." He tries to bite my finger, but I quickly pull back. "That's why I kidnapped you."

"That was my plan all along." I poke him again.

"Was it?"

"Nope." I laugh. "But I'm glad you did. I like it when you manhandle me."

He tries to bite my finger again and fails. "I know you do."

"No, you don't. I never gave it away." Poke, poke, poke.

He snaps his head and bites my finger so hard, I let out a little cry. I felt that in my bones.

"I knew you liked it rough the moment I pulled you on my lap on your birthday." He smirks mischievously.

"That really hurt." I look at him, holding my hand under my chin.

He smiles at me like I'm a wounded puppy and takes my finger, bringing it to his lips to give it a kiss. 

"Why'd you pull me on your lap, anyway? I was so uncomfortable." I chide him softly.

"Cause I don't share."