Injustice (2)-Superman x Daughter Reader Part 2

Dedicated to reesescup1

   Y/N'S POV

  This nightmare that I had a few days ago, I just couldn't shake it off. It was too vivid, compared to the rest of my nightmares that I could remember. I could tell Dad and Damian about it, but I knew what would happen after I told the two of them about it.

  So, I  put on my suit quickly and walked out of my room to my father.

  He gave me a short hug and smiled at me saying,"Good morning, Y/N. Are you ready?"

  I smiled back at him saying,"Good morning. I'm ready. Thank you for agreeing to do this with me."

  Dad gave me another short hug saying,"You're welcome, Y/N. You're my daughter, and like you said a few days ago, we're a team."

  I nodded, then Dad and I flew out of the building.

  As I saw what was left of Metropolis and what was also being rebuilt in Metropolis, Dad asked me,"Y/N, do you think that we could get Metropolis back to what it once was?"

  I admitted to Dad,"After... what happened happened, I think that it affected so many people in several different ways. I think that no matter how hard we try, Metropolis may never be as bright as it once was. It may get very close to that, but I don't think that it will ever be the same after so many lives were taken that day."

  Dad nodded and said,"Fair enough, but I have to disagree with you, Y/N. Metropolis is already so much greater than what it once was."

  I asked Dad,"What makes you say that?"

  Dad motioned all around us saying,"Look around you, Y/N. It may look terrible, but it's not. We just need more people to come around, that's all."

  I looked at what my father was referring to, but I still didn't agree with him. Metropolis wasn't really Metropolis. It was hard to explain, but maybe it wasn't. Metropolis could use so many upgrades right now, but I was completely clueless as to why he thought it was so great when it wasn't.

  Dad said,"I know how Diana can be, Y/N, but I need you two to be much closer than you already are. You two could be unstoppable, if you just worked together."

  I rolled my eyes saying,"Dad, we're not close. Did you forget how she treated me a few days ago? You just told me that she'd come around, but I highly doubt that."

  Dad asked me,"Why, Y/N?"

  I said to Dad,"Dad, she clearly just wants me out of the way. She sees me as this very irritating obstacle that's in the way of you two becoming any stronger than you already are together. Dad, you know how much I love you, but Diana doesn't seem like she wants to come around unless you forced her to come around yourself. I want her to want to get closer to me because she genuinely wants to, not because you told her to."

  As Dad and I flew around what was left of the Daily Planet, he took my hand and said to me,"I appreciate you being honest with me, Y/N. I do, but Diana only wants to get closer to you. You'll see."

  I just squeezed his hand and said to him,"Okay. What's with the smile?"

  Dad shook his head saying,"Nothing. Lois would be very proud of you, Y/N. I'm proud of you."

  I dropped my father's hand and flew closer to him.

  I hugged his neck as I said to him,"Thank you."