Injustice (2)-Damian Wayne x Reader Part 1

Dedicated to reesescup1

   Y/N'S POV

  I wasn't ready.

  I knew that.

  I couldn't take someone else's life.

  Superman asked me,"Is there a problem, Y/N?"

  I looked to Damian for just a little bit of help, but Damian just looked away from me.

  I frowned, but Superman walked up to me and said to me,"Y/N, just do it. We have to go."

  I closed my eyes before I opened them saying,"No, I won't do it. This man is innocent. He only did what you asked him to do."

  Superman smirked, but then he looked at me as he said,"Damian..."

  I was confused, yet I noticed Damian pulling out his sword.

  I said,"Damian..."

  I tried to stand in front of the man, but Superman held me back.

  I yelled,"DAMIAN, NO! DON'T!"

  All I could do was watch as Damian killed the innocent man. I tried not to throw up as some of the man's blood landed on my face and on my suit.

   Superman said to me,"You need to think about which side you're going to be on when all of this is over, Y/N."

  Superman let go of my arms and walked out of the room.

  Damian walked over to me and said,"You could've just killed him yourself, Y/N."

  I looked down at the man's body saying,"No, I couldn't have. He didn't do anything wrong. You shouldn't have killed him, Damian."

  Damian said,"What should I have done then, Y/N? Told Superman no?"

  I said,"You could've talked Superman into letting the man go. You two are close, aren't you?"

  Damian shook his head and said to me,"No, I couldn't have talked him out of it. I did the right thing, though."

  I asked Damian,"What kind of boyfriend are you, Damian?"

  Damian laughed but said to me,"You could've handled that yourself, Y/N. I didn't want to step in because I knew that you could handle it on your own. You're just too afraid to take a life, for some reason."

  I just looked at Damian, finally able to look away from the man's body.

  Damian said,"Y/N, don't look at me like that. I'm sorry. Superman's been really patient with you so far, but you're going to have to do what I just did eventually."

  I asked Damian,"How patient are you going to be with me, Damian?"

  Damian put down his sword saying,"I'm going to be very patient with you, Y/N. I love you and I want you to be here with me, but you have to do what's necessary very soon. If you don't do what's necessary very soon, Superman might hurt you."

  I said,"Would you let him hurt me, Damian?"

  Damian picked up his sword and said,"No, I wouldn't let him hurt you. We should go."

  I followed Damian out of the room. However, I couldn't ignore the fact that Superman was watching me as Damian and me walked by him.
  Wait, his hearing- He heard my conversation with Damian! Superman smirked at me, which caused me to walk a little closer to Damian immediately.

  As Superman continued to smirk at me, I got a very uneasy feeling about what was going to happen to me before all of this was over.