Injustice (2)-Damian Wayne x Reader Part 5

Dedicated to KaleyOsborne

   JASON'S POV

  It was happening. Y/N was about to have this baby. Was I scared for her? Of course, I was, but I knew she was a strong woman. She could pull through this, and this was a big day for her. I had been helping her out with her pregnancy for so long that I was ready to see her baby girl already. Even though I knew that the baby would never be my own, I owed it to Y/N to be there as her boyfriend. But did I only want to be her boyfriend? Did I have it in me to ask her to be my wife?

  Y/N squeezed my hand tightly and said,"Jase, come with me."

  Damian rushed up beside me, and I said to Y/N,"No, Damian should be the one in there with you. You'll be strong?"

  Y/N nodded, and I kissed her forehead before the doctors rushed off with Y/N. Damian followed close behind. I waited for a while, and eventually, everyone showed up to fill all the empty chairs.

  Bruce looked at me and asked me,"Are you going to stand up the whole time, Jason?"

  I answered,"I'll be back. There's something I need to do."

  Bruce sent me a look, but I said,"Bruce, everything's fine. I promise I'll be back before the baby gets here."

  ..........

   Y/N'S POV

  When I was able to hold my baby girl in my arms, I couldn't wait to take her home. I saw the way Damian kept looking at her, but then he would look away.

  I smiled and said,"Dami, come here. Come meet your daughter."

  Damian smiled and walked up to me.

  I said,"Damian, meet your daughter, Brie. Brie, meet your father, Damian Wayne."

  I handed Brie to Damian, and Damian's eyes softened. He began to talk to her, and I believed that he was truly only seeing Brie right now. I knew I was going to have a hard time getting time with Brie, but it was better than Damian not wanting anything to do with Brie at all. When everyone came into the room, the one person I really wanted to see wasn't with them.

  Bruce took my hand and said,"He'll be here."

  Bruce smiled after spotting Brie and asked me,"What's her name?"

  I squeezed his hand and replied,"Brie. Her name is Brie."

  Bruce nodded and waited his turn to hold Brie. When Jason rushed into the room, he made his way to me immediately and kissed me softly. I returned his kiss and rested my hands on the back of his neck.

  Jason pulled away from the kiss slowly and laughed saying,"You smell terrible."

  I elbowed him in the stomach, and he groaned saying,"I guess I asked for that, but I have something to ask you."

  I nodded, and Jason got down on one knee.

  Dinah gasped, while Harley said,"Aww!"

  Jason looked me in the eyes saying,"Y/N M/N L/N, will you marry me?"

  I smiled through my tears saying,"Yes, Jase, I will marry you. Yes."

  Jason got up and slid the ring onto my finger. Then, he hugged me. As Jason hugged me, I couldn't stop staring at the ring on my finger.

  Jason said,"I'll be here for you and Brie always, okay?"

  "Okay."

   1 MONTH LATER...

  As Jason held me, I watched Damian make faces at Brie. I never thought I would live to see a sight like this. Jason just quietly made fun of Damian, but I didn't bother to stop him. I was just happy that Damian was happy right now.

  But when I missed having Brie in my arms, I asked Damain,"Can I hold Brie, Dami?"

  Damian looked like I had just asked him for a million dollars, and then he said,"Do you have to hold her right now, L/N?"

  I said,"Yes, Damian Wayne, I have to hold my child right now."

  Damian sighed and placed Brie in my arms. The second Damian put Brie in my arms, she wanted to go back to Damian. She didn't want me holding her.

  Jason laughed, and I messed up his hair.

  I just gave Brie back to Damian, and Damian chuckled saying,"It's okay, L/N."

  "Just stop talking, Damian."