Injustice (1)-Joker x Reader

Dedicated to SheWolf558

   Y/N'S POV

  "J, what have you done? You set off that nuke? Where did you get it?"

  Joker turned to me and laughed hysterically, exclaiming,"Don't sound so surprised, darling! Now, be a good girl and make sure no one's coming."

  I sighed and walked over to the door, but I had finally got a good look at how badly Metropolis was damaged because of J. I also knew that he couldn't have been the only one involved to cause this much damage; however, I knew it was only a matter of time before Batman or Superman showed up.
  Speaking of keeping watch, I spotted many policemen coming our way.

  I yelled,"J, we have company!!"

  Joker pulled out his gun and said,"Well, let's give them a show, shall we?"

  I really didn't feel like fighting anyone right now, mainly because I had family that lived in Metropolis. I was worried they had gotten caught in the middle of that nuclear explosion.
  How I ended up with Joker was a long story, though. Got involved with the wrong crowds. Left home. Never went back out of fear of being judged and rejected. Ending up getting caught in a crossfire with Joker and his men, but he didn't take my life and demanded that I work for him. It has been that way ever since.

  I pulled out my own staff, but I stopped when Batman landed in front of Joker and me. I recognized the men as the GCPD, which would make it harder to get out of here.

  Batman said,"You two are surrounded. If I were you, I would stand down. It's over, Joker."

  I stood down and so did J, but that was odd of him to not make a show or try to at least pull one joke on Batman. Maybe he wanted to be arrested; however, I was confused as to why myself.
  One of the GCPD officers put my hands behind my back before he handcuffed me. Joker and I were led into a police car, then they drove us to their precinct.

  Several minutes later, Joker and I were escorted into the precinct before we were led into some sort of interrogation room. I think... Then, our hands were chained into the legs of the table sitting in front of us.

  I turned to the Joker and asked him what I had been afraid to ask him for the past hour,"J, how many people died today?"

  Joker laughed and shrugged saying,"I don't know, but did you see it? Surely, this got Batman's attention!!"

  I yelled,"J, JUST ANSWER THE QUESTION!!"

  Joker turned towards me and said,"Darling, you really gotta work on your temper!! It is rather intriguing, though. However, I told you not to raise your voice at me."

  I sighed and my hands began to shake, as I thought of the possibility that my whole family could be gone. I talked to Mom a few days ago, but it was when J was out. She had said something about all our family getting together for dinner. Of course, she tried to invite me, but J had taken the phone from me.
  He claimed that when it came to my family, they made me weak and unable to complete tasks for him. No matter all the bad things I had done, I knew I still had them. Now, I wasn't so sure.

  It made me sick to my stomach. Batman entered the room, while tears formed in my eyes.

  Batman walked over in front of the table, but I tried to pull myself together. Not let my nerves show too much.

  Batman said,"The nuke. Where'd you get it?!"

  Joker smiled and said,"What, you want one? Copybat..."