Injustice (2)-Damian Wayne x Reader

Dedicated to KaleyOsborne

   Y/N'S POV

  I couldn't wait for Superman to kill me. I had to get out of here and find my baby girl, Lauren, and my husband, Damian Wayne. Most likely, Damian was still on Superman's good side, so he could still be alive. But Lauren... I just didn't know.
  Superman may have been fooling everyone else, but he wasn't fooling me. I knew that he was the one responsible for my baby girl being taken and for me being put in this cell. He was also the reason for Damian not coming home.

  I tried to use my powers, but the most important thing had slipped my mind. I had no powers in this cell. Superman made sure of that, given I was one of the few threats left against him.
  Before I could attempt for the fortieth time to escape, the cell door just opened. I stood to my feet and looked around, ready for anything. However, it seemed that I was alone.

  I rushed out of the cell and down the hall, yet I was pulled to the side by Damian.

  I kept giving him kisses, and he said,"Y/N! Y/N!"

  I blushed and stopped giving him kisses saying,"Sorry. I've just really missed you, Damian. How are you still alive?"

  Damian checked me over as he said to me,"It's fine, Y/N. I've missed you. I'm still alive because Superman still trusts me. I'm sorry I didn't get here sooner. I didn't know that you were down here."

  I hugged him saying,"It's okay, Wayne. You came to my rescue, and that's all I care about. Damian, I don't know where Lauren is. Someone took her, and I know that he works for Superman."

  Damian looked me in the eyes and asked me,"Are you positive?"

  I nodded, and Damian said,"Then, I think I may know where she may be, but we have to do this together."

  I nodded again, and Damian led me to a place I didn't recognize. However, I could tell it was familiar to him.

  I asked Damian,"So, what's the plan?"

  Damian said,"We're breaking in. Superman separated you and Lauren for a reason. I think he separated the two of you, because he planned on you escaping and coming for Lauren."

  I thought about it and said,"So, I make my presence known, then. That will give you time to find Lauren, while I distract whomever else may be inside."

  Damian nodded, yet I could tell he didn't like something. I'm guessing it was me going in there blind, but I just had a feeling that I couldn't wait any longer to get to our daughter. Neither of us could.
  I pulled Damian in for a kiss, and he kissed back. He pulled me close, and I wrapped my arms around his neck. He held on for a long time, until he ended our kiss. I sent him an encouraging smile, yet I fixed his suit.

  I rested my forehead against his saying,"Let's do this, Wayne. I love you."

  Damian said,"I love you, too. Be careful."

  I nodded and moved away from Damian. I rushed inside and created the distraction. Damian hesitated, but he quickly rushed off to find Lauren. Once I felt that it was that time, I let them tie me down to a chair.
  Superman walked into the room, and I couldn't deny that I was a little scared. Just a little, though. I mean, I kind of was giving him his chance to kill me. But if he appeared to try to do that, I knew that I couldn't let that happen.

  Damian and Lauren needed me. I needed them.

  Superman chuckled and said to the others in the room,"Leave us."

  Everyone else left, and he said to me,"I'm impressed, Y/N. It took you a little longer than I planned for, but that's all right."

  I chuckled saying,"It doesn't take much to impress you, Superman, but I'm only a little flattered, though. Only a little flattered because I don't consider you to be anything great. Also, someone let me out. You may need new people."

  Before Superman could respond, Flash ran in and took Superman with him.

  Immediately, I broke the rope around my wrists and heard Damian yell,"Y/N!"

  I turned my head, and I saw Damian running with Lauren in his arms. Immediately, I rushed over to them and picked up Damian before I flew Damian and Lauren to the safest place I knew.
  Once I put Damian down, he handed me Lauren. I checked her over, and she appeared to be fine. However, I wasn't convinced. Damian fell onto the ground, and I rushed over to him.

  I said,"Damian, stay with me. Please stay with me."

  Quickly, I carried Lauren to our bedroom upstairs, and then I rushed back down to Damian. I put him over my shoulder and carried him up to our bedroom. I kept an eye on Lauren as I took care of her father.
  After I finished taking care of Damian, I stood to my feet and walked over to Lauren's crib. She was leaning on the crib, yet she was standing up. Wait, she was standing up. I... I had missed her first time standing up on her own.

  Lauren clearly had some practice standing up on her own because she wasn't struggling. I picked up Lauren, and I carried her over to the bed. I sat down and held Lauren close to my chest.

  I felt a hand on my back, and I turned to see that Damian was awake.

  He weakly asked me,"Is Lauren all right?"

  I said,"I'm not sure, Damian. She already knows how to stand on her own. The last time we were with her she didn't even want to crawl. I think they did something to her."

  Damian sat up beside me and said,"Y/N, look."

  I looked down at Lauren, and her eyes were red. She just looked at me and Damian.

  Damian stood to his feet, and I asked him,"Where are you going?"

  Damian said,"To get some answers."

  I shook my head saying,"No. You stay here with me and Lauren. I don't want someone to do something to you, too. We'll figure this out together."

  Damian sat back down and said,"We'll figure it out together. Until then, we do what we can to figure out how to stop whatever's going on with Lauren."

  Luckily, sometime later, we were able to get some of the League's smartest heroes to help us get our daughter back to normal. Well, not normal normal, because Lauren still had powers that were passed down to her from me. Damian and I were just glad that Lauren was our Lauren again, though.

  Trust me, Damian and I knew the difference between the powers Lauren possessed and the ones forced onto her by Superman's side.