Injustice (1)-Raven x Reader

Dedicated to MassEffex24

   Y/N'S POV

  For some reason, Raven was holding me hostage. And when she just told me that I was valuable to Superman, that caused me to have trouble seeing still being alive come tomorrow morning. 

  How could I be valuable to Superman? What was so important about me?

  Raven turned to look at me and said,"Pathetic. Superman will be here soon."

  I said,"Thank you so much for calling me "pathetic." It didn't at all decrease my confidence even more. Thanks for that, Raven, so why am I valuable to Superman?"

  Raven replied,"You escaped from Superman, with Batman's help, and you have always caused problems for Superman. He wants to take care of you this time."

  I gulped and thought,"Well, here Superman wants to kill me, and back home, he loves being around me. So, will my Superman want to eventually kill me, too? Are the two related?"

  Raven grabbed me by my neck and said,"You've also caused problems for me."

  I broke free from the chains surrounding me before Raven said,"You're not going anywhere."

  I said,"Yes, I am. I'm finding my people and getting out of here."

  I rushed towards Raven, and she put me through the hardest fight I had ever faced in my life. Yet, I was tired of being here, and I just wanted to go home to the people I knew and loved.
  When I was out of breath, someone pushed me into the wall. That someone was Superman. Superman looked at me with so much anger.

  Superman said,"This time, you're not going to escape from me."

  "Yes, she will."

  Diana rushed towards Raven quickly before I saw a familiar red cape fly past me. Superman and Superman were fighting against each other, but the fight came to an end eventually.

  When Diana made sure that Raven couldn't escape, Raven turned to me and said,"We're not finished, Y/N. We'll see each other again."

  Diana said to me,"Don't worry, Y/N. You'll be all right."

  I said,"Thanks, Diana. I'll try to sleep tonight."

  Superman flew over to me, and I took a step back from him.

  He said,"Y/N, I'm not going to hurt you. I promise."

  Superman took a step forward and asked me,"Are you all right?"

  I nodded saying,"Yeah. Are you?"

  Superman smiled saying,"Yes, I'm all right. Y/N, I-"

  I placed a kiss on his lips before I looked at Diana. Diana chuckled, and then Superman pulled me in for a kiss. I ended the kiss when Batman appeared beside Superman and me.

  He said,"I could use some help, Clark and Y/N."

  I said,"Right. Sorry, Batman."