Injustice (2)-Damian Wayne x Sibling Reader

Dedicated to KaleyOsborne

    Y/N'S POV

  As Damian helped me, I couldn't see anything, literally. I knew that Damian was the one guiding me, but I couldn't make out if I was about to step on anything or walk face first into something.

  Damian said,"Y/N, we're almost there. Take two steps to your right."

  I said,"Okay. Was I about to step on something?"

  Damian replied,"Yes, you were."

  Damian then said,"Y/N, we're here."

  I heard Dad say,"Damian, where have you and Y/N been?"

  Damian didn't let go of me as he said,"We're sorry, Father, but something happened. Y/N and I were outnumbered, and I did my best to protect us. I didn't see him, and Y/N was right there. Father, I'm sorry. I know I failed, but Y/N, she cannot see anything."

  Immediately, I stood up for Damian,"Dad, don't be mad at Damian. It's my fault. I should have been more mindful of my surroundings."

  I felt hands on my face, and I knew it was Dad.

  He said,"Y/N, I'm not mad at either of you, but I was worried. I was worried that Superman had found both of you. I can't afford for that to happen. I don't want to lose you or Damian."

  I sighed saying,"I'm sorry. I keep on disappointing you."

  Dad replied,"Y/N, it's all right. I've never been disappointed in you. I've only been concerned that you take too many risks, because you hate to lose."

  I said,"So, am I grounded?"

  Dad chuckled saying,"No, you're not. Not this time. Right now, Damian's going to stay right here with you, while your mother and I figure out what to do about your sight."

  I nodded, yet Dad kissed my forehead before it grew quiet.

  I held out my hand and said,"Damian, did you stay?"

  I felt a hand in my own, and Damian said,"I stayed like Father told me to."

  I squeezed his hand saying,"Thanks for staying. Damian, do you think I'm going to be able to see again?"

  Damian said,"You're welcome, Y/N. You will be able to see again. Father and Kyle will figure it out."

  I said,"Okay."

  I was scared. I was really scared. Even though I knew Dad would figure it out, I was scared that I would never see again. I had always taken it for granted, and it could be gone permanently. I didn't want to cry, because I was already embarrassed for not being the hero I normally was.

  Damian still held my hands as he asked me,"L/N, are you hungry?"

  I replied,"Yes. I'm fine with anything. Brother, thank you."

  Damian said,"You're welcome. I'm leaving now. Kyle's here."

  Damian stopped holding my hands, and I felt Mom's hands on my face.

  Mom said,"Darling, your father and I will do whatever we can to get your sight back. This will only be temporary, okay?"

  I said,"What if it's not temporary, Mom?"

  Mom stroked both of my cheeks saying,"Darling, don't think like that. It is only temporary. Oh, no, Y/N don't cry."

  I leaned into Mom's hands as I cried saying,"I'm so sorry, Mom. I'm sorry I'm being negative, but I'm scared. I am, and I want to be as strong as you and dad, but you're both so great. I'm not. I'll never get any better at being a hero."

  Mom replied,"Darling, don't apologize. It's okay to be afraid, but you're stronger than you think you are. If you weren't as strong as you are, then your father and I would've waited longer for you to get out there and help us. Y/N, you're doing an amazing job, and defeats happen, but it doesn't mean that you have to change anything. You continue to do what you're doing. You'll learn as time goes on about what you aren't sure of now. Y/N, I'm so proud of you, and it's going to be all right. I'm going to hug you now."

  Mom hugged me, and she helped me hug her back. She kissed my forehead and talked to me. For some time, Mom just held me.

  But when Damian told me that he had returned with my food, he said,"Y/N, do you want me to help you?"

  I felt embarrassed immediately, but I said,"Yes, if you don't mind."

  Dad said,"Y/N, Damian's going to hand you the fork."

  Once I felt the fork in my hand, I brought it up to my mouth very carefully and ate the food that was placed on the fork. If I dropped anything, I wouldn't be able to see it.

  Dad said,"Y/N, you're dropping your food. You have to eat. I'll hold your plate, just in case anything falls off the fork."

  I said,"Thanks, Dad."

  Damian said,"I'm taking the fork from you, Y/N."

  Damian took the fork from me before I felt him place it in my hand again. This happened many times, until Damian let me know that there was no more food left for me to eat on my plate.

  Dad handed me a napkin, and I wiped my mouth.

  Dad said,"Y/N, your mother and I have to leave to get something that we'll need to get your sight back permanently. Damian will stay here with you to keep you safe."

  Damian took my hand saying,"Do you wish for silence, Y/N, or do you want me to speak to you?"

  "Can you speak to me, so that I know that you're still here with me?"

  "Yes, I can."