Injustice (2)-Damian Wayne x Reader

Dedicated to robinlover11620

   Y/N'S POV

  Something has been off about Bruce even since he got back from trying to talk to Superman.
  I was curious as to why that was, but I couldn't miss the fact that Damian wasn't here. It was unlike Damian to not be by Bruce's side, at least not at a time like this.

  I called Bruce's name, and then he turned to face me.

  I asked him,"Bruce, what happened?"

  Bruce sighed and said,"Damian took it too far, and Superman didn't listen. Damian killed Zsaz and left with Superman. Y/N... He said I couldn't save Lois or Jason..I..I.."

  I hugged Bruce immediately, and he actually hugged me back.

  He mumbled,"I almost didn't save you. Y/N, I don't know if I can-"

  I pulled away from the hug and said,"No. You're better than Superman. You're on the right side of this. They're misguided. Damian is misguided. Don't let his words get to you, Bruce. He brought up Jason and Lois to slow you down. He knows you try to save as many lives as you can, but he's also aware of how different you are than him. That makes him mad. Don't blame what happened to Jason or Lois years ago. Plus, Jason's here now. Don't let that control you. You know he'll have your back."

  "Gorgeous is right, old man."

  I turned and saw Red Hood.

  He walked up beside me and said,"You don't have to stare, Y/N. I know I'm hot."

  I rolled my eyes, and Bruce smiled at Red Hood saying,"It's good to see you, Jason."

  Jason took off his helmet and nodded to Bruce before Jason said to me,"I told you you should've dated me instead."

  I rolled my eyes playfully and said,"Don't tempt me, Todd. Bruce, I'm going to talk to Damian. Jason, stay with Bruce."

  Jason didn't argue with me, and I knew exactly where to find Damian.

  When I found Damian, Superman said,"Y/N, how did you-"

  I cut him off by saying,"Don't worry about it. You hurt the only father figure I've ever had. I'm talking to Damian."

  Damian walked up beside Superman and said,"Y/N, you know you don't have to be rude. Things are already complicated around here."

  I rolled my eyes and said,"Damian, I don't want to hear it honestly. Why would you betray Bruce for Superman? Is this because he lets you kill and Bruce won't?"

  Damian gripped his sword, and I said,"Those were questions, Damian. I suggest you answer them. You're really irritating me right now."

  Damian chuckled and said,"No offense, Y/N, but you get irritated by a lot of things. This is about so much more than that. Superman has been a better father than Bruce ever could be."

  I looked at Superman and laughed saying,"Really? You've got to be kidding me. Damian, Bruce did everything he could for you to get where you are now. Talia didn't even want you and Bruce gave you the love you needed, but now none of that matters? How can you stand there and talk that way about your own father that has already given you the world?"

  Damian walked up to me and said,"Because I never meant that much to him. Not as much as Dick or Jason. You know that."

  I said,"That's not true, Damian. You can still help us. Come on with me."

  I held out my hand, but Damian just looked at it.

  He said,"No. I'm on the right side. You need to join us. We can be side by side."

  I turned to head for the door, and Damian asked me,"Todd loves you?"

  I felt something boil on the inside of me. It wasn't even what Damian said, but it was the way he said it. I knew Jason cared about me, but Damian was asking me why Jason would feel that way about me in return?

  I went to hit him, but Superman grabbed me.

  I squirmed and yelled,"LET GO OF ME!! DAMIAN, I'M GOING TO-"

  I felt lightheaded the more Superman squeezed me, then everything went black.
  When I woke up, I was in a cell.

  I banged on the glass immediately, and Superman said,"You know, that's useless."

  I ignored him, and he said,"Y/N, under all that anger, you could be unstoppable. Yet, you choose to be on Bruce's side. You could be so much more."

  I said,"Like you? I'll pass on that one real quick. I used to be inspired by you. Now, I'm just plain disgusted. I see you've locked up your own cousin. That's real low."

  Superman chuckled, and Kara indeed was in the cell next to my own.

  I said,"I know Bruce will get me out of this."

  Superman replied,"I wouldn't be so sure about that."

  I looked at him confused, and Batman walked out. He had some kind of technology on and there was another symbol on his suit.

  Tears formed in my eyes, and I asked Superman,"What did you do to my father?"

  As I looked at Batman, I couldn't tell whether he could actually hear me or if he was aware of anything that was going on around him.

  Superman crossed his arms and said,"You know, he's not your true father. I heard about what happened to your parents."

  Tears fell down my face, and I yelled,"YOU'RE GOING TO PAY FOR THIS!! I'M GOING TO GET OUT OF HERE AND HURT YOU!"

  Superman said,"You can try, but I doubt it. Don't worry. He'll be okay."

  I began to cry, as I tried to get Batman's attention. But after failing miserably, I slid down against the cell wall and put my face in my hands.
  I just hoped Jason or someone would come. Anyone who was left. I had to get out of here, and I sure wasn't giving in to Superman's twisted motives.

  Damian walked up to my cell, and he said,"Y/N, I told you you were on the wrong side. It's not too late."

  I yelled,"ANY SIDE WITH YOU AND THAT PSYCHOPATH IS THE WRONG SIDE!! ALL OF YOU ARE INSANE, AND I DON'T CARE WHAT ME AND YOU USED TO HAVE! YOU LET THEM TOUCH BRUCE AND I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHERE JASON IS, BUT YOU BETTER MAKE SURE I DON'T GET OUT THIS CELL! IF I DO, YOU'RE FIRST DAMIAN!!"

  Damian looked shocked, but he thought I was playing. I wasn't, but I was getting out of here. He would be first.