Injustice (2)-Superman x Reader

IMPORTANT: Hey, everyone, Batmanwife13 here. I apologize for the long wait for another update, but here you go! If you all want to, follow my Instagram page storiestoldbykarrington. With this page, I'll be letting you all know when I'm updating a book or even publishing a new book here on Wattpad. I'll also have a place where you can ask me questions, etc. Really nervous about doing this, but I'm also excited!

   Y/N'S POV

  I walked out of Clark and I's bedroom to see Diana putting her hand on Superman's arm.

  I said,"Diana, if you want to keep your hand, move it."

  Diana smirked at me before she kept her hand on Superman's arm.

  I began to walk towards her, but Superman focused on the screen in front of him saying,"Sweetheart..."

  I stood down before I said to Diana,"You're lucky Clark's here."

  Diana gripped her lasso on her hip saying,"You always lacked patience, Y/N."

  Superman looked back at Diana saying,"Diana, I need to speak to Y/N alone. We'll talk later."

  Diana sent me a look. Then, she left with Kara.

  Superman turned around and leaned back on the desk saying,"I wish the two of you would work past your differences. The two of you could get through anything together, but you choose to work against each other."

  I said,"Well, if she didn't always try to get to you when I'm away, then we probably could work together. I don't trust her, Clark."

  Superman nodded saying,"Okay. Come here."

  I walked up to him, and he wrapped his arms around me.

  He rested his forehead against my own and said,"Do you need anything?"

  I said,"I'm good. Your daughter's fine."

  His eyes widened, and I smiled at him saying,"Congratulations, you're going to be a father, Kent."

  Tears formed in his eyes, and he said,"Y/N, she's in there?'

  I smiled saying,"Yes, she's inside my stomach. I just wanted to tell you; in case you were gone all day."

  Superman nodded and rested his hands on my stomach. He just smiled and kept his hands where they were for the longest time. 

  I stroked his cheek saying,"Clark, promise me something."

  Superman looked at me, and I said,"Promise me that if something goes wrong-"

  Superman closed his eyes and said,"Y/N, don't say it."

  I finished with saying,"And something happens to me and our baby girl, then you won't lose it a second time."

  Superman let his tears fall as he nodded saying,"I promise. Nothing will happen to either of you. I'll keep you both safe."