Injustice (2)-Damian Wayne x Reader

Dedicated to witsacdemy12

   Y/N'S POV

  Hi, I know you don't want to hear an introduction, but there are a couple things you should know about me: For starters, I was the daughter of Nubia and Icon. Also, I was also single now, but because I broke up with my ex-boyfriend, Damian Wayne.
  You know, things just really weren't going too well between us. With him abandoning Bruce for Superman and all... I mean, really? Superman? Maybe it was just me, but I would rather have Batman on my side.

  Anyways, Batman and I were about to go see Superman. Apparently, Bruce had a change of heart about needing Superman to defeat Brainiac.
  I was still feeling a little off about being near Superman again, but Bruce reassured me that he would act if Clark were to go out-of-control again. I put on my suit and joined Batman inside the Batwing.

  Batman said to me,"You sure you're ready for this, Y/N?"

  I nodded and let out a long sigh saying,"Yes and no. No, because I don't think I'm ready to face Damian again. Yes, because I'm ready for Brainiac to leave this planet. I don't think I can stand for another loss. Too many people have died already, Batman. Too many."

  Batman smiled and nodded saying,"I can take that answer, but I'm sure it'll be all right. Who knows, you may get to see how strong you really are. That's not always a bad thing."

  I said,"Why, thank you, Batman. I'll take... Wait, what's that?"

  I saw something flying towards us before it flew through one of the wings of the Batwing.

  Batman yelled,"Y/N, HOLD ON!!"

  We began to fall towards the surface before we crashed through the Fortress of Solitude.
  I groaned on impact, and Batman helped me out.

  I leaned on him and said,"How are we going to explain that to Superman?"

  Batman shrugged, so I chuckled before he replied,"He'll get over it. If not, I'm not afraid of him. Come on. Let's go. He should be here. Along with Damian and the others."

  Many times, I wished I had Bruce's confidence, but I knew he was an expert at hiding his true emotions. I hoped he couldn't tell how nervous I was, though.
  I had to push past it and make sure Batman was still alive by the end of this, because he was my mentor. I needed him around. Hopefully, I can get to Damian as well.

  I followed Batman inside, and he said,"I'll look for Clark. You try to find Damian, all right?"

  "And Y/N?"

  I turned to face Batman and he said,"Stay safe, all right? Don't let your guard down. You don't trust something, go with that instinct. The majority of the time, it's accurate."

  I smiled at Batman and nodded saying,"Understood. Good luck."

  Batman nodded back to me before we went our separate ways. I passed by a few of Superman's exhibits; however, I heard something coming from down the hall.

  Supergirl flew into the room, and she said,"Y/N?"

  I said,"The one and only. What's-"

  Before I could finish, I overheard Superman yelling,"Don't let Kara leave the Fortress!!"

  I wasn't surprised to see Damian, but he was surprised to see me.

  He said,"Hold on, Kara. Y/N?"

  Kara flew down beside me and Damian moved to go towards her, but I stood in the middle of them yelling,"WAIT, WAIT!! Damian, just hear me out."

  Kara said,"Y/N, what are you..."