Injustice (2)-Damian Wayne x Reader Part 3

Dedicated to KaleyOsborne

   Y/N'S POV

  As I sat in Jason's lap, he intertwined his fingers with my own. However, I felt really sick, for some reason.

  I got up and said,"Baby, I'll be right back."

  He nodded and pushed me forward very gently. Then, I gave him a kiss and walked towards the stairs, but then that quickly turned into running. When I made it to the restroom, I puked my lungs out and Jason ran into the restroom, holding my hair back.

  He sat with me, until I was finished. When Jason left, I took a pregnancy test. Guess what? Positive. Feeling my world crumbling around me, I left to see Selina.

  She said,"Hello, Y/N. What brings you here?"

  I said, with tears in my eyes,"I'm pregnant, Selina. It's all I can think of. The...The child's Damian's. I...I know it is. Jason and I never... Oh, Selina, what am I going to do?"

  Selina kept me from having a panic attack and she said,"You're not going to be able to do anything if you carry on like this. You'll end up hurting yourself and the baby. Now, I know Damian and you aren't on good terms right now, but this child's still his. You need to tell him. If you don't, then it could end up escalating badly. Now, when the two of you were together, were you happy, then?"

  I smiled at the thought and admitted to her,"Yes, I was, but he changed, Selina. He couldn't possibly want anything to do with me now. I practically kicked his butt."

  Selina let out a giggle, and I smiled before she wiped my tears saying,"Tell him, honey. I know you're more worried about Bruce and Jason's reactions to this, but they'll have to understand. Go see Damian."

  I thanked Selina for her help and went to the one place I knew Damian would be. He was training, and I was surprised to see Batman here as well.

  I said,"Bruce?"

  Batman turned to me and said,"Y/N, what are you doing here?"

  Damian said, with annoyance clear in his voice,"What IS she doing here?"

  I said,"Damian, I'm not here for a fight. I need to talk to you."

  He looked at me confused, but he nodded and said,"All right. What about?"

  I asked him,"Did you love me?"

  I could see pain in his eyes, and he sighed saying,"Yes. Why?"

  I said,"Damian, I'm pregnant. I...I just wanted you to know. If you don't want any part of the baby's life, I understand."

  Batman just stood there in shock, but then he regained his composure and waited for Damian's response. I went to leave, but Damian pulled me back.

  He had tears in his eyes and said,"This... This isn't a joke? You're serious?"

  I nodded, and he hugged me saying,"Y/N, that's great! I want to be a part of their life. I'll be there whenever you need me."

  I rested my forehead against his own and said,"You promise?"

  He smiled for the first time I had seen in a long time and said,"I promise. I have missed you, even though I clearly won that fight."

  I kneed him in the stomach, and he groaned saying,"Yeah. Yeah, I missed that, too."

  I smiled and hugged him tightly.

  Damian hugged me back and asked me,"Have you told Todd yet?"

  "She didn't need to. I figured it out."

  We both turned, and I let go of Damian.

  Jason walked up to me and asked me,"Are you two getting back together?"

  I said,"No, but I want him to be a part of my child's life, Jason. You understand, don't you?"

  He said,"Yeah, I do, but you're still mine, aren't you?"

  I smiled saying,"Always."