Injustice (2)-Damian Wayne x Reader Part 2

Y/N'S POV

  Damian walked up to my cell, and I said,"What do you want? I can't believe I dated you."

  Damian chuckled and said rather arrogantly,"We never made it official, Y/N. We were never dating."

  I balled my fist, wanting nothing more than to throw him off whatever we were on.

  I replied,"Hm. Maybe that's why Bruce favors Jason and Dick more. Just a thought."

  Damian said,"Doesn't matter because he'll be gone anyway."

  I replied,"I wouldn't be so sure of that."

  Damian looked behind him, and Red Hood had arrived.

  I smiled, and Damian said,"You made a mistake coming here, Todd."

  Red Hood chuckled and said,"I don't think I did. At one point, I actually thought you were a decent kid. Now, I know I was crazy for that. Step aside and let me get them out."

  Jason was referring to Kara and me, but I noticed Kara was trying to figure a way out.

  Damian looked over at me and back at Red Hood saying,"Huh. I've learned not to let sentiments get in the way."

  Red Hood looked in my direction and replied to Damian,"That's what's wrong with you. I used to think the same, but then things changed. I didn't make a mistake. You were the mistake."

  Damian clinched his sword, and I smiled at Red Hood, knowing he was referring to me with the whole emotion thing.

  Damian said,"This is your last chance, Todd. Go back to wherever you were hiding."

  I rolled my eyes and yelled to Red Hood,"JASON, JUST TAKE HIM ALREADY! WE NEED TO GET BRUCE!"

  Red Hood slowed Damian down, as Kara was able to escape from her cell.

  Kara let me out, and I yelled,"TODD, LET'S GO!"

  He yelled back,"I'M TRYING, GIRL!"

  I chuckled before Red Hood caught up with Kara and me. Then, we all looked around for Batman.

  Kara flew above Red Hood and me, and she said,"Y/N, I can see him. Clark's got him working on something, but we need to remove that device. We have to find a way to get close to him."

  Red Hood looked over at me and said,"You have to talk to him. Y/N, I know it sounds crazy, but you're the only one he'll listen to. No matter what it is. Kara and I will keep the door blocked."

  I nodded and moved to go inside, but I lifted Jason's helmet and gave him a kiss.
  He pushed his helmet back down a little too slowly, and I giggled at his facial expression before I ran inside.

  Batman noticed me, and I said,"Bruce?"

  He said,"You shouldn't be here. Go back to your cell."

  I sighed and held up my hands saying,"I... I can't. I don't belong in that cell, and I know somewhere in that cowl of yours you know that, too. I'm here for the wrong reasons. I'm here to protect the world from Superman and the others. You are, too. Please just come with me."

  Batman walked up to me and said,"I said go back to your cell."

  I was hoping I didn't have to fight him, but he taught me a thing or two about going up against him (If I ever had to).
  When I was able to slow him down, I went to remove the device, but he grabbed me by my neck. Why was it always the neck?

  I could feel the air leaving my lungs, and I mumbled,"This...isn't...you. You're under...his...control. You...You taught me to...to make your own..ch..choices. You...you taught me...t...that. Father, p...please hear me."

  Batman dropped me before Kara was able to hold him down. Jason removed the device, and Batman fell to the ground.

  Red Hood yelled,"WE HAVE OUR ONLY WINDOW RIGHT NOW! LET'S GET HIM OUT!"

  Kara grabbed Batman. Red Hood grabbed me before he took us back to the hideout.
  Immediately, we worked on getting Batman comfortable, while I waited for him to wake up.

  Jason took off his helmet and asked me,"About that kiss... Did you mean it?"

  I looked Jason in the eyes and said,"Yeah. I've been meaning to do that for a long time now."

  Jason smiled at me and walked over to my chair, making me look at him. He leaned down and kissed me slowly. I responded in seconds.
  I held on for a minute and sat up to see Batman was awake.

  Kara giggled, and I said,"Kara, how about a warning next time."

  She smiled and asked Batman,"How are you feeling?"

  Batman said,"I'm fine. What happened?"

  I walked out of the room to get some air outside.

  Batman walked up beside me and said,"You know, you were never good at hiding your emotions, Y/N. I could always read when something was wrong. When something bothered you..."

  I turned to him and asked,"What's bothering me now?"

  Batman took my hands and said,"You blame yourself for what happened with Damian and me. Don't. He made his choice. I've tried changing his mind, but it doesn't look like he wants to change. You couldn't have known. Thank you for talking to me."

  I sent him a look, and he said,"Honey, c'mon. I know you said something. Maybe you're more like my daughter than you know."

  I smiled at Batman, and he said,"You'll always be my daughter, Y/N. No matter whose blood you share. I also know that you and Jason kissed in front of me."

  I blushed, and he said,"Are you two dating now?"

  I shrugged, and he replied,"No. No dating."

  Batman walked away from me, and I looked at Kara for help, who was talking to Jason.

  She just chuckled, and I yelled,"DAD, C'MON!"

  Batman stopped walking, and I could see that smile he was trying to hide, but I knew Jason and Kara saw it. I knew they did when Jason smiled himself and sent me a wink.
  What surprised me was when Damian showed up, but he looked angry.

  I chuckled, holding Red Hood back, before I said to Damian,"Why, hello, Damian. What took ya so long?"

  Damian said,"Move, Todd. This is between Y/N and me."

  Batman stood in front of me and said,"You're not going to put a hand on her, Damian."

  Damian laughed and said,"I don't answer to you anymore. Only to Superman."

  I stood in front of Batman and Red Hood before I took out my sword saying,"He'll be disappointed to know you won't make it back, then."

  Damian smirked, and I said,"This isn't for them. It's for Dick and the others that are gone because of your so-called father figure now. You chose the wrong side."

  I closed the door, so Batman, Kara, and Red Hood couldn't intervene this time. Trust me, I won that fight.