Injustice (1)-Dick Grayson x Reader

Dedicated to ArsSolutions

   Y/N'S POV

  I was nervous, but I had to do this now. I couldn't do it later because I'd probably be asleep then. I walked into the Batcave, and Batman, Superman, and Nightwing were here.

  Nightwing winked at me, and I blushed saying,"Grayson, stop. It's too early in the morning."

  Nightwing laughed, and he walked up to me. He gave me a kiss before he hugged me. When he pulled away from the hug and turned around, I looked at Superman and Batman.

  I mouthed to them,"I'm going to tell him."

  Superman nodded and said,"Dick, Bruce and I are going to see if our help's needed in Metropolis."

  Nightwing pulled away from the hug and asked Superman,"Do you need my help?"

  I intertwined my fingers with his and said,"No. I need you here."

  Nightwing watched Superman and Batman leave before he looked down at me and said,"What can I do for you, baby?"

  I looked around the Batcave. Then, I led Dick over to the chair in front of the Batcomputer. He sat down in the chair, and I chose to stand up.

  He asked me,"N/N, do you want to sit down?"

  I shook my head and rested his hands on my stomach saying,"I'm good, Grayson. Thanks. You sit down. You're always doing something. Just sit."

  I smiled at Dick, and he stood to his feet.

  I rolled my eyes saying,"Grayson, I just told you I was good. Just sit back down."

  Dick sat back down, yet I kept his hands on my stomach.

  I looked into his eyes as I said to him,"Grayson, I know that now's a pretty crazy time for you, but I'm pregnant. I found out a couple of days ago, and I didn't want to wait any longer to tell you. I don't know what Gotham or even Metropolis will be like tomorrow, but I understand if you need time to take this in."

  Dick looked at my stomach, and tears formed in his eyes.

  He asked me,"Are you sure you don't want to sit down?"

  I smiled and kissed his forehead before I said,"I can sit in your lap, handsome."

  He pulled me into his lap, and he rubbed my stomach.

  I asked him,"Do you think you should have gone with Bruce and Clark?"

  Dick answered,"No."

  I chuckled saying,"Grayson, I don't think Clark made that up just to leave the room. I think they're actually going to Metropolis."

  I leaned down and rested my forehead against Dick's forehead as he said,"I'll stay with you for a minute."

  I rubbed his neck saying,"Thanks for choosing to stay, Grayson."

  Dick winked at me and said,"You're welcome, Mrs. Grayson."

  I rolled my eyes, and Dick chuckled.

   1 MONTH LATER...

  As I was getting ready for my date with Dick, someone knocked on my front door. I put on my shoes before I walked down the stairs and opened the door.

  I said,"Grayson, you're...early."

  However, Bruce stood at my front door, instead of Dick. I knew that look he was giving me. He hadn't given me that look since... Oh, no... This had to be some messed up joke.

  I held the side of the door and said,"Bruce, is Grayson just too busy to make it? Is he going to be a little late?"

  Bruce had tears in his eyes as he said,"Y/N..."

  I shook my head saying,"No. No. Bruce, the last time you did this it was for Jason. The time before that it was for my mother. Let me call Dick. I'm sure he'll answer the phone."

  I walked towards the stairs, and Bruce grabbed my arm gently.

  He pulled me into his arms and said,"Y/N, I'm sorry."

  I fought against Bruce, until I just sobbed into his arms. This couldn't be happening. I just talked to Dick an hour ago. What was I going to do? I was going to have to be a...
  I couldn't even say it. I didn't believe it either, but I still wanted to call Dick. I wanted to hear his voice again. But it looked like I wouldn't be able to.

   A WEEK LATER...

  As Batman talked to Lucius, I said to Batman,"I'm going to be in the other room."

  Batman nodded before I rushed into the other room. I turned and noticed Superman standing there.

  He asked me,"Do you need a hug, Y/N?"

  I nodded, and he hugged me.

  He said,"We're all here for you, Y/N."