Injustice (2)-Jason Todd x Requested Reader

Dedicated to FadedSilverMoon

   KYLIE'S POV

  Doing nothing at all wasn't an option for me. Every minute I was farther away from my father, it was a minute too many. But I was on my own, because everyone else had been captured by Superman and those that were now supporting him.
  My only hope was that my father was still alive. If Superman decided to-No, I had to remain strong and do this on my own.

  When I heard footsteps, I said,"Whoever you are, if you take any more steps, then you'll regret it. I'm trained."

  "By the best there is. I'm aware of that."

  Red Hood appeared, and I smiled saying,"Jason, it's so good to see a familiar face!! I could hug you!"

  Red Hood chuckled and said,"No hug? What did I do to you?"

  I rushed over to him and hugged him saying,"I've missed you, Jason."

  Red Hood hugged me back saying,"I've missed you, Kylie. Why are you here by yourself?"

  I pulled away from the hug saying,"My father's been taken by Superman. I...I wasn't fast enough, but I have to go get him and the others back."

  Red Hood said,"By yourself? No, Kylie, I'm coming with you."

  I couldn't help but smile saying,"Okay, Red, you're coming with me. You can handle Superman and whomever else may try to kill us on the way, right?"

  Red Hood said,"Of course, I can."

  I followed Jason as we moved to get my father and the others back. However, when Wonder Woman and Superman landed in front of Red Hood and me, I looked around for my father immediately.

  Wonder Woman said,"Kylie, you have no business here. You won't make it to your father. Your father's on the wrong side, but-"

  Red Hood lunged at Wonder Woman and shouted,"KYLIE, YOU TAKE SUPERMAN! I'VE GOT WONDER WOMAN!"

  Superman landed in front of me and said,"Kylie, it doesn't have to be this way. You're smart, very smart. I could use your knowledge and experience on my side. It's never too late. You know, I cared about you as if you were my own daughter."

  I said,"If you cared about me as if I were your own daughter, then you wouldn't have hurt my father in front of me. You wouldn't have tried to kill him in the first place. You would've listened to him, when he tried to reason with you and make things right."

  Superman's eyes turned red, and he said,"You're not getting through, Kylie."

  Superman rushed towards me, and I rushed towards him. Knowing what his weakness was, I used the small sample of kryptonite I kept (for emergencies and the possibility of death situations) before I held it out in front of Superman.

  Superman fell to his knees before he grabbed my hand, causing the kryptonite to hit the ground. Red Hood slid and grabbed it before he stuck it into Superman's side.

  Superman let go of my hand and said,"You're going to..."

  Red Hood and I didn't stay to listen to what he said next. Then, Jason made sure that no one could get in behind us. When I looked around, I noticed my father and the others all split up in different cells or cages, whatever they were called.

  Red Hood said,"I'll make sure Superman and Wonder Woman stay busy, if they make it here. You figure out how to get Bruce and the others out. If I get my butt kicked, I'll have extra help."

  I chuckled before I rushed over to where my father was being held.

  Batman stood to his feet immediately and said,"Kylie..."

  I said,"Dad, you can scold me for doing this later, but right now, my priority is getting you out of here. You said I could make my own decisions, so I'm making them."

  Quickly, I looked down at what was keeping me from my father before I destroyed it. Before Dad could say anything to me, I rushed over to every other device and destroyed them as well.

  When I made it over to Batman, I said,"You can scream at me now."

  Batman hugged me and said,"I'm proud of you, Kylie. Thank you for coming to my rescue."

  Batman checked on everyone before Red Hood rushed over saying,"Everyone out, because here comes Superman and Wonder Woman. They're not happy."

  Red Hood looked over at Batman, and Batman said,"Thank you, Jason."

  Red Hood said,"You're welcome, Bruce. You're welcome."

  We all turned, and there Wonder Woman and Superman stood, along with the rest of their crew.

  Batman said,"We need to get home. Kylie, Jason, lead the way."

  I smiled at Batman before I said,"Yes, sir. I won't disappoint you."

  Batman nodded to me before Jason and I rushed towards the opposite side first.

  ....

  Once the long fight came to an end, everyone gathered somewhere safe to set up a new base where Superman and the others couldn't find us. Well, Batman decided, and everyone went along with it.

  I walked over to Red Hood and said,"Jason, can we talk?"

  Red Hood nodded and walked with me outside.

  I said,"I just wanted to thank you for sticking with me and for helping me get my father back."

  Jason took off his Red Hood helmet and said,"And the others?"

  I smiled saying,"Right, and the others. I don't know why you showed up when you did, but I'm glad you did. I missed working together."

  Jason smiled back at me and pulled me close.

  I said,"Are you going to stay?"

  Jason said,"I don't know. Why?"

  I made sure I held eye contact with him as I said,"I want you to stay."

  Jason looked down and then up at me saying,"I'll stay."

  I kissed Jason's cheek several times before he laughed saying,"All right, Kylie. I get it. Let's get back inside before the old man loses it."

  I said,"Right."