Injustice (2)-Jason Todd x Reader

Dedicated to KaleyOsborne

   Y/N'S POV

  I just needed to breathe. I just needed to... breathe.

  Jason asked me,"Baby, are you good?"

  I admitted to Jason,"I'm really nervous. Do you think that I could hold your hand for just a few minutes?"

  Jason kissed my forehead and sat down beside me saying,"Don't be nervous, Y/N, but you can hold my hand. I don't mind."

  I smiled and held Jason's hand for a few minutes. Then, I rested my head on his shoulder.

  Jason asked me,"When do you want to leave to go see your father?"

  I said,"Let's go now. We're already dressed. I just want to get this over with, Jase."

  Jason stood to his feet and pulled me up to my feet saying,"You've got this, Mrs. Todd. I'll be there with you the whole time. I promise."

  I pecked Jason's lips and said,"You better keep your promise, Todd, or it'll be a long night for you."

  Jason laughed, yet he quickly cleared his throat and led me to my father's new hideout.

  Once my father noticed me, he smiled and said,"Y/N, hello! I've missed you."

  I ran to my father and hugged him tightly.

  Dad hugged me back and said,"I've really missed you, Y/N."

  I smiled saying,"Dad, I've really missed you. Hopefully, Jason and I aren't interrupting anything important."

  Dad pulled away from the hug and continued to smile at me as he said,"You're not interrupting anything, Y/N."

  Jason nodded to me, which caused me to say to my father,"Dad, I have something that I would like to tell you."

  Dad nodded and rested his hand on my shoulder saying,"I'm listening, Y/N. Is this a riddle perhaps?"

  I chuckled saying,"No, it's much more important than a really good riddle, Dad."

  Dad asked me,"My Dear, what's more important than a riddle?"

  I told Dad,"I'm pregnant. I found out about a week ago. I've been really nervous to tell you this, but I understand if you'll need time to-"

  Dad hugged me saying,"That's great, Y/N! It is!"

  I said,"So, you're not secretly angry about this?"

  Dad shook his head and said,"No. I'm happy for you, Y/N."

  I smiled and hugged my father back saying,"Thank you, Dad. Don't worry. I'll keep you updated on how I'm doing every single day."

  Dad hugged me even tighter saying,"You're welcome, Y/N. Thank you for telling me, but I'll make sure to leave riddles all over Gotham for the little one when they are ready for them."

  I pulled away from the hug and talked to my father for about an hour, until Jason and I decided to go home.

  Jason asked me,"Are you scared, Y/N?"

  I shook my head and said,"No, I'm not. I'm really just excited. What about you? Are you scared?"

  Jason nodded and admitted to me,"I want to be a good father, Y/N, but I don't know if I'll be able to do everything right. What if I just mess everything up?"

  I kissed Jason's nose and ruffled his hair a little saying,"You'll be an amazing father, Jase, and you won't be in this alone. I'll be right there with you to help you correct something if you do end up doing something wrong. It's okay, though, if you do mess up, Jason. I don't expect you to not mess up. I'll mess up myself, but we'll just take it one day at a time."

  Jason wrapped his arms around me and said to me,"We'll take it one day at a time. One day at a time."