Injustice (2)-Batman x Reader x Superman

Dedicated to romanxzyera121

   Y/N'S POV

  Batman was informing Harley, Dinah, and Oliver of the plan. I walked up to join them.

  Harley squealed and said,"Y/N!! I MISSED YA!!"

  I giggled and smiled saying,"Hey, girl. I missed you, too."

  Harley rested her hand on my stomach and said,"Your tummy is growing. I'm ready to be an auntie now!!"

  I laughed, and Batman said to me,"Honey, you should be resting. I don't want you to pass out again."

  I took his hand and said,"Bruce, really, I'm fine, but I guess I'll go lay back down. Bye, Harley, Ollie, and Dinah."

  I let go of Bruce's hand and hugged Oliver, Dinah, and Harley before Batman gave me a kiss.

  He said,"If you need me, just call me. I'll be right here."

  I nodded and walked back to where I was previously sleeping, but then I struggled trying to lay back down. I wasn't that far along, but my muscles were hurting. Maybe it was the way I slept.

  I hated calling Bruce, but I yelled for him. Immediately, Bruce rushed into the room.

  I asked him,"Can you help me?"

  Batman took both of my hands and helped me lie down slowly, making sure I was comfortable. When I told him I was fine, he wrapped the covers around me. I grabbed his cape.

  He looked down at me, and I said,"You're not going out there, are you?"

  Batman sighed and said,"I have to, but I will keep checking in on you. I want a family just as much as you do. Don't worry."

  Batman stayed with me until I fell asleep. When I woke up, I wasn't in my bed anymore. I was in a cell.
  I panicked and looked around for Batman or Harley. Someone to help me. Superman came into view, and I sighed immediately.

  He said,"Y/N, it's been a while. I'm sorry about this, but I needed to speak with you."

  I asked him,"What makes you think I want to talk to you? How did I get here?"

  Superman chuckled and said,"That's for me to know. I know you want to talk to me. We used to be inseparable."

  I rolled my eyes and said,"So, you kidnapped me because we used to be together? Oh wow. I'm honored. You know you just made Bruce angrier at you."

  Superman shrugged and replied,"I'm not afraid of him. He won't be a problem, and I'm sure you'll change your mind about him. You belong next to me. Not next to him. You would be a perfect ruler, Y/N. All you have to do is come with me, and we'll work it out."

  I scoffed and said,"I would also have to lose my sanity and possibly my child. No thank you. Yeah, that's right. You just kidnapped me, and I'm also carrying Batman's child. The odds for you aren't very good."

  Superman looked hurt and asked me,"You're having his child?"

  I nodded and replied,"Yeah. That's what I just said. Anyways, I don't have to keep talking to you. I'm hungry. Where's the food?"

  Superman said,"There isn't any, and yes, you'll talk to me. Bruce probably has corrupted you into turning against me."

  I chuckled and said,"Yeah. I'm sure he has. Just let me go, so I can go see him."

  Superman smirked and shook his head saying,"Can't do that. I need you."

  I frowned but kept my mouth shut. I really was hungry, and I knew Clark wouldn't let me sit here and starve. Would he? The air didn't feel so good either, so I was sweating a little.
  I rested my hand on my stomach, and Batman arrived.

  I smiled and yelled,"BRUCE, OVER HERE!"

  Batman lost his focus worrying about me before Superman grabbed him by his neck.

  I said,"Bruce..."

  Batman tried to loosen Superman's grip, but Superman kept threatening to hurt me. I became more worried about Bruce, and negative thoughts flooded my mind.
  I kept banging on the glass, and the cell door opened. Guess I was lucky. Tears formed in my eyes at the thought of losing Bruce, and I rushed out of my cell, pushing Superman over. At least the door was still open.

  Batman fell to the ground, and I said,"Bruce, are you okay?"

  Batman pulled me close to him and said,"I'm fine. You?"

  I said,"I'm hungry."

  He chuckled, and I helped him up.

  Superman flew in front of us and said,"Neither of you are leaving. Y/N, I know you care about me. I can see it."

  Batman slickly passed me one of his Batarangs, and then I said to Superman,"You're right. I do, Clark. I've been blind to it the whole time. Forgive me?"

  I walked up to Superman, and he kissed me, but I stuck the batarang into his side. He groaned in pain, and I ran to Batman before Batman took us back to where we would be safe.

  He checked me over immediately, and I asked him,"What about Superman?"

  Batman said,"What about him? I'm just glad I found you and that you and our child are all right. You are all right, right?"

  I nodded and rested my forehead against his saying,"I'm okay. I know he'll be back, but I love you, Bruce. Always."

  Batman smiled and said,"I love you, too."