Injustice (2)-Superman x Reader

Y/N'S POV

   "Diana, if you don't get away from me."

  Right now, Diana has been on my case all day. Though, I was sure it was because she was jealous of Clark and me. She was really irritating me, but Clark had been doing the same unfortunately.
  Clearly, he was changing, and I was shown that when he killed Shazam a while ago. I just couldn't see how I could escape from him. Every time I tried, Clark would always convince me I was on the right side of this.

  Diana said,"Y/N, you neglect your duty. You should be helping with trying to stop Brainiac. We don't have very much time left."

  I rolled my eyes and said,"What are you doing, exactly? Worrying about me. I don't care what your title is, Wonder Woman, because I'm not afraid of you."

  Diana narrowed her eyes at me, and it didn't take long for a fight to break out between the two of us.

  Batman ran in and yelled,"DIANA! Y/N!"

  Diana and I didn't stop, but Batman did stand in between us.

  He grabbed my wrists to keep me from swinging again at Diana, too.

  Batman said,"We need to talk, Y/N. Diana, leave."

  Diana walked out, and Batman looked back at me.

  He let go of my wrists, and I thanked him for stopping me.

  He nodded and said,"You're welcome. What happened to trying to work it out?"

  I sent Batman a look, but he laughed before I explained to him,"I don't know, Bruce. This whole thing is just crazy. We have Brainiac to worry about, and you might as well add Clark and the crew to it, too. He's not the same, Bruce. He's darker and more powerful than he's ever been. Diana... She's just so annoying. Always trying to get in my business. She's jealous. I know it. She has to be."

  Batman just listened to me ranting, and then Superman flew into the room.

  He said,"Bruce, let me talk to her."

  Batman crossed his arms and stood his ground, but I sweetly said to him,"Bruce, you don't have to protect me this time. I can handle myself. Go."

  Batman looked back at Superman and walked out, not before he mouthed something to me.
  I nodded and looked at Superman.

  Superman said angrily,"Y/N, what were you thinking? You could have killed Diana."

  I scoffed saying,"Diana? I'm sorry, but who's your girlfriend again? That's right. It's the girl standing right in front of you. Clark, we're through. I'm going to talk to Bruce. At least he'll care about me."

  I turned and began to walk away from Superman.

  He yelled,"Y/N, DON'T YOU TURN YOUR BACK ON ME!!"

  I yelled back,"ALREADY DID, SUPERMAN! MAYBE IF I TURNED MYSELF INTO LOIS YOU WOULD CARE!"

  The next thing I knew Clark was choking me.

  I struggled to breathe, and Superman said,"What did you say?"

  I weakly said,"You...heard...me...Clark."

  Superman squeezed my neck tighter. His hold was so tight, I was sure I would be out in a matter of seconds.

  I could see the anger in his eyes, and his eyes only grew darker.

  "CLARK, ARE YOU INSANE?! PUT HER DOWN!!"

  Superman dropped me, and Flash ran to my side, helping me out.

  He said,"C'mon, Y/N, let's go get some air."

  Flash ran me outside, and I said,"Thank you, Barry. Thank you."

  Flash nodded and replied,"Of course. Why would he do that to you?"

  I admitted to him,"I brought up Lois."

  He sighed and said,"Oh, but you're still his girlfriend now. He shouldn't be handling you like that. Let's be happy Bruce didn't see that."

  I nodded, and Flash ran me to my room, where I could already see my neck was red. If Bruce came in here, he would've noticed it immediately.
  I did my best to cover it up, but then Superman invited himself into my room.

  I said,"Clark, don't you dare take another step."

  Superman sighed and said,"Sweetheart, I'm sorry. I don't... I didn't... I don't know what came over me. Please forgive me."

  Tears formed in my eyes because of what was going through my head at the moment, and I asked him,"Do I just mean nothing when it comes to Lois?"

  Superman walked over to me and said,"Of course not. She just meant a lot to me and what happened to her was because of me. I just... when I think of what happened, I may act differently with you because I don't want it to happen to you."

  I rested my hand on his face, but I slapped him first.

  He groaned and said,"I deserved that."

  I did it one more time, then I said to him,"Nothing will happen to me, Clark. I have you. I have Bruce. I have many people behind me. If something does happen, it won't be on you. You carry too much on your shoulders. Just promise me you won't do that again, because if you do, I will make sure Bruce is in the room."

  Superman nodded and said,"I promise. I'll take care of your neck."

  I looked away for a moment before I nodded.

  However, Superman went to kiss me, but I said,"After what you did, you're going to have to wait that one out buddy. Sorry."

  Superman sighed, and I said,"You'll learn this time, so it won't happen again."