🏵️Vocal Lesson🏵️

10th May 2012
Today is a good day. I wrote my own song and got to work on it with my teachers. By the way, the judges in the audition want me to perform my own songs if I can. I and Mrs. Jang are currently designing a choreography for my song. It's so much fun. Mrs. Jang is explaining something. She explains a dance step. Unfortunately, she's not good at it. When she shows it to me, I understand it and try this dance step too. After 2 more hours, I'll freshen up for my next appointment. Now I'm in my vocal class. I have to warm up first.

Mr. Hwang: So Suri. Let's start with the resonance. Alright do the NG sound.

Me: * doing it *

Mr. Hwang: Ok, so now its time for an ascending and descending ah sound. Called Vocal Dynamics.

I do what he says. The warm up changes every now and then. Especially since I have the new schedule.

Mr. Hwang: Ok, now do five short "me" sounds and then a long "me" at the end.

Me: me, me, me, me, me, meeeeee.

I do this for about 1.5 minutes.

Mr. Hwang: Now it's time for lip rose that face to him ah.

After 2 hours I finished the vocal class. I recorded a few parts from the song and I'm pretty happy and satisfied. Now I have korean class.
Today I'm going to practice doing an interview in Korean. Mrs. Kim, my teacher is asking the questions. Incidentally, all of this is recorded. After the interview I go to the next appointment. I'm doing a training course where I learn how to model.
At the end of the day I fall into bed because of how tired I am.