💙MV Shooting💙

28th January 2014

Me: Jimin-ah!

He turned to me. His thick eyeliner made his eyes look even smaller than they actually were.

Jimin: What's wrong?

Me: I have a problem.

He looked at me with worry in his eyes.

Me: Look at this.

I held my skirt the whole time so it wouldn't fall off but now I let it fall. I stood there, the skirt on the floor, in black shorts and the top. Jimin was looking at me confused.

Me: The skirt is too big for me. Or I'm too thin. I would fit in this skirt 3 times.

I said in a frustrated vioce.

He laughed. He picked up the skirt and covered my legs and my lower body.

Jimin: Noona!

A young woman came closer. She was older than me. I recognized her. She was the stylist of Jimin and Namjoon.

Jimin: Do you have another skirt? This one is too big for Yuyu.

She nodded and turned to get a new skirt. Jimin was still holding up my skirt. He rested his head on my shoulder. It was a habit of Jimin. He did that a lot of times. To rest his chin on someone else's shoulder.

Stylist: Here you go.

She handed me a new skirt with a warm smile. Then I went to change.

Today we were shooting the music video of 'Boy In Luv'. I had to play two different roles. Once I was the 'Bad Girl' and other times I was 'Bellis'. A rapper who was delivering a message like the other boys too.

Jungkook would have feelings for a girl, that is obviously me, at a school, and Namjoon would decide that it's time for Jungkook to confess his feelings to me.

Through the school announcements, Namjoon then was going to call his gang, that meant the other members, to meet in a classroom, where together they would come up with a plan to allow Jungkook to confess his feelings.

While the boys would get the classroom ready for the confession, Yoongi was going to distract me by "complementing" me. He would rap at this time. That means that Yoongi and I would have a solo scene. Tae and Jimin said that they were jealous about that earlier. I also had a solo scene with Jin and Jungkook.

When everything was ready, Jin would wait in a locker until I passed by and then he would drag me to the room where Jungkook hands me a flower, confessing his love that he had for me. Of course he wouldn't, it was just acting. As soon as I accepted, they all would have a party in the classroom.

It sounded like a sweet story, right?

Well, while the Namjoons gang was attempting to create a romantic atmosphere, they do so in the only way they know how: aggressive.

Of course they were not actually aggressive. It was just a concept.

Suga was told to act very roughly with me. Let's see how it will go.

When Jin would bring me to the room he was told to act violently and aggressive as well.

We would see. I was kinda excited. But also nervous.

I went out of the make-up room and walked through the hallways. It looked like the hallway of a school. Which room should I go to now?

I came an hour later because so far only the guys had been shooting.

Suddenly a camera appeared out of nowhere. I guessed it was for 'behind the scenes'. I waved at the camera.

I pressed the metal plate inside the pocket warmer. It was very cold and I only wore short clothes. I could clearly feel the cold. Fortunately I had some heating pads.