👣Broken legs!?👣

4th June 2015

𝕁𝕌ℕ𝔾𝕂𝕆𝕆𝕂 ℙ𝕆𝕍:

It was 8:41 am and I was on my way to Yuyu's room. Yuyu was a little quieter yesterday and wanted her own room. To be honest I thought we would share a room. Just the 2 of us. But I ended up sharing the room with Namjoon. I hadn't slept well though, as Namjoon snored very loudly.

Breakfast was at 9 a.m. I had decided to pick up Yuyu. I could also check at the same time if she's okay.

To my surprise, her bedroom door was open. I approached and opened the door a bit and looked through. What I saw made me laugh.

Yuyu stood in front of the wall with her white sneaker in her left hand. Her gaze was focused on a small black dot on the wall.

Yuyu: Look spider, I don't want to harm you, so you better go away.

I started laughing silently, leaning against the doorframe. I pulled out my phone and filmed her. Yuyu panicked as soon as the little spider moved.

Yuyu: Hey bro! Chill okay!?

Yuyu: It's really unfair. You have 8 arms, I have only 2.

She continued talking to the spider. But I didn't want us to be late for breakfast so I decided to help her.

Me: Do you need help?

I said while laughing. She turned around.

Yuyu: No. I'm perfectly fine.

Me: Sure you are. Are you really afraid of that little spider?

I said laughing. She looked a bit embarrassed.

Yuyu: Why are you even here?

I stopped laughing.

Me: Let's go to breakfast.

She nodded and followed me out of the room. On the way to the elevator I started teasing her. Then we waited for the elevator. A boy was standing next to us. He was our age. Probably even younger than me.

When we wanted to get in, I let Yuyu go first. But the boy came and pushed her. It wasn't lightly, it was hard. Yuyu fell down. She yelped as soon as she hit the ground.

I leaned down to Yuyu. Hopefully she hadn't hurt herself badly. I helped her up, holding her. I looked at the boy. He hadn't even apologized. He stood in the elevator and just stared at us. I glared at him.

I got really angry. I would sue him if Yuyu was seriously hurt. We got into the elevator.

Me: You should at least apologize.

I said angrily but I tried to hide my anger. However, the boy had not understood me. Unfortunately, I couldn't speak English either. It was hard to defend someone or myself in another language.

We got out and went to the room where we would have breakfast. Everyone else was already there. Some even got their food.

I noticed Yuyu limping a bit. I told her to sit down. I would bring here breakfast. I wanted her to be in good shape. She shouldn't be in pain. I brought her her breakfast.

𝕊𝕌ℝ𝕀 ℙ𝕆𝕍:

I sat down at the table. The others were surprisingly in a talkative and extroverted mood today. Even Yoongi and Jin. They were talking a lot. Most wished me good morning. I nodded and wished it back.

After 5 minutes, Jungkook came back. He 0had brought me my breakfast. It looked delicious. Jungkook sat next to me. Tae just tried to my food. He was sitting next to me.