🔥Monster🔥

23rd August 2017

Mom: Really? I never liked her to be honest.

I laughed. I just had a nice call with my mom. My mom was my biggest supporter with the other member and of course Army.

Mom: Jin's jokes by the way....

Me: Don't say a thing.

I said laughing.

Mom: They're so funny.

I looked surprised at the screen where my mother was shown up.

Me: You really like these jokes?

She nodded. I giggled. She was probably the only one there. Although Jin's jokes were really funny at times. But mostly they were so stupid that they were funny because of it.

Mom: So sweetheart. What are you going to do today?

Me: I'm alone right now. But after we call I will do a vlive. My manager said I hadn't done that for a long time. And the fans are already asking. Then I go to the company and work. But that's only tonight.

Mom: Sounds great. I'll definitely check out your live. But then I have to go to work.

I nodded.

Me: Ok niceee~

Mom: I'm really excited for the comeback.

I smiled gratefully.

Mom: Is there a tour for this?

Me: Maybe. I don't know it. I hope so though. You wouldn't believe how much fun concerts are.

My mother laughed.

Mom: I'm so proud of you, my daughter.

I smiled flattered.

Me: Thank you so much. I'll always do my best.

Mom: By the way, in the last interview the guys chose you as the quietest of the group. That fits you.

Me: Well. I mostly just enjoy the movie.

She looked at me confused and cocked her head a little.

Mom: Movie?

Me: Yeah, movie. It's like a cinema. The boys are so funny and there is always something to laugh about. They're loud and they entertain me a lot just by doing nonsense.

She laughed.

Mom: I see. I know what you mean.

Me: How's Mingyu?

Mingyu was my younger brother.

Mom: He's good. He will graduate middle school soon.

Me: That's amazing. I'll try to come.

Mom: Really?

Me: Of course. This is my little brother.

She nodded.

Me: Mom, I have to go now. Have a nice day.

Mom: You too. Love you.

She gave me a flying kiss and I hung up. Then I got the camera for the live stream.

I decided to change into comfortable clothes beforehand. I actually jogged with Hobi and Namjoon this morning. After that I took a shower and since then I've only walked around in my light blue bathrobe.

I decided to wear casual dark shorts and an oversized hoodie from Jimin. He gave me his clothes a lot lately. He thought I looked cute and sexy in it.

It had only advantages. I never ran out of clothes because I could always share with the others. It was convenient. And nobody could take anything away from me.