🎎Perfect?🎎

22nd October 2014

We arrived at the dance studio. But there were suddenly a lot of people there. So many questions popped up in my head at once.

Who were these people? Why were they here? Why so many? What should we do now? Were we supposed to do something?

I thought we came here because of dance practice.

Sejin emerged from the crowd. He smiled at us.

Namjoon: What's going on here?

He asked and looked around. Sejin gave him a quick pat on the shoulder and chuckled.

Sejin: Halloween is coming up. You guys are going to shoot a Halloween special. You will be made up and put on costumes in which you will dance 'War of hormones'.

Hoseok: Nice.

He said, clapping his hands in excitement just like Jungkook.

I looked around. These people were stylists and others.

Sejin: By the way, you will be filmed for the making off.

We nodded. I had never felt comfortable in such a crowd of people. I felt nervous and my hands began to sweat. I felt like dying from the inside.

But I had to pull myself together. That was my job. It was for our fans. Our beloved ARMY. I shouldn't care who judges me. Besides, the others would surely be disappointed.

Everything had to be perfect.

Note to myself:
- Smile
- practice the dance again before it is filmed (without the making-off camera filming it)
- dance perfectly
- be perfect (people are always judging)

I went to one of the chairs where we were being made up. I was made up at the same time as Hoseok and Jungkook. None of us knew what we were going to be. But Yoongi just looked crazy. His orange hair was sticking out on all sides and he was wearing crazy make-up. He was also hyperactive. Apparently he liked his look.

After a while I was done.

Taehyung: What are you? I can't recognize it. Your makeup is pretty normal.

Hoseok laughed and agreed. I already felt horrible, but I still laughed because the camera was filming. I turned to the mirror and checked myself out.

They were right. My eyeliner was a bit thicker than usually. But other than that, I didn't really look any different. Maybe a bit darker. At least I didn't look terrible. I had my old black hair back and had dark makeup on it. But I was a bit disappointed because I thought I would have a cool character as well. I wondered what I would become.

My stylist came and gave me black clothes. The black fabric was pretty smooth. What was I? Who should I portray? I went to the changing room.

Jungkook: Yuyu we are waiting in front. Army is waiting for youuu.

𝕋𝔸𝔼ℍ𝕐𝕌ℕ𝔾 ℙ𝕆𝕍:

We filmed the gray curtain where Yuyu was behind changing. She didn't have any special make-up, which surprised me a lot. After all, she and Jungkook were the center of the group. In the dance too, they were often the center.

Yuyu: Okay, I'm ready.

She said. Jungkook raised the camera and filmed the curtain.

Hoseok: Okay~

The curtain moved a bit and then Yuyu came out.

Hoseok: Woooahh. Soo scary and pretty~

Said he clapped his hands excitingly.