🐢So protective🐢

28th December 2015

It's the day. The day I was very scared of because I didn't know how my members would react, and very excited because this was my first performance without my members.

They knew me. They knew how I was thinking and covered my mistakes on stage. But Gyujin and I had practiced a lot in that short time. Nothing could and should go wrong.

We had already performed as a group with the song 'I NEED U'. So the guys were already in there as an audience next to all the other celebrities and fans.

I just got my makeup done. Gyujin came out of the changing room. He had a very seductive suit. It was a dark suit. And the buttons of the jacket weren't fully together, showing that he wasn't wearing anything underneath. His bare chest. He looked so good.

I wondered if I would look good in sexy clothes too. I was very very thin and insecure about my looks. I also didn't have a curvy body. And I had to dance everything in high heels. I really hoped I wouldn't make a mistake in my excitement.

Me: You look so dirty. And beautiful.

Gyujin laughed.

Gyujin: Thanks I guess. I'm looking forward to see you in a nice dress.

Stylist: She won't get a dress.

Gyujin: She won't?

I won't? Then what?

Stylist: No, she won't. It's a surprise.

After I was done with the make-up I had to change. I wore what was given to me. Then I looked in the mirror. Oh God. I was looking so hot. I was really liking what I was seeing.

I was wearing a jumpsuit. It showed my pale skin. The cleavage, shoulders and back weren't really covered. Most of my legs were also uncovered. The suit itself was also dark and glittered. But there were a few glittering threads hanging down my legs. The high heels were black. My hair was styled into a high ponytail. The thick band that tied the hair was also black and glittery.

I loved it. But the boys wouldn't like it at all. Absolutely not. The last time I had to wear short clothes, they kept asking me if I was okay. They literally hid me or gave me blankets as soon as I sat.

Oh damn. I shouldn't worry right now.

I left the changing room and looked straight into many people's eyes. Like I got the attention just by my looks.

Stylist: Wow Yuyu, your visuals and that look. You look gorgeous. I hope noone is going to kidnap you.

I laughed.

Me: Thank you. Don't worry.

Gyujin: You look so stunning. I don't deserve to dance with you.

Me: You do. Don't talk nonsense. It's just a dress.

Gyujin: But you have incredible visuals. A very visual face and body. This is not normal. Noone is going to believe that you are real.

I laughed again. This time he laughed along, still looking at me. He couldn't stop staring at me.

Me: Stop staring.

Gyujin: Sorry. Just wow.

Me: Haha thanks I guess.

Director: You have 1 minute. Go to the position.

We hurried and went through a back entrance onto the not yet lit stage. It was still dark. Nobody could see us. Maybe a little bit. Especially my white skin, which you saw a lot today.

I looked for my members with my eyes. I found them. They looked at the screens. For them, the stage was too far away to just watch with their eyes.

I got into my position. Gyujin would first dance alone with other dancers. The rest would then happen together with tiny moments of me dancing alone.