❤️First MV Shooting❤️

15th May 2013
The camera was filming Yoongi. He talked about his part in the MV. There was also a yellow school bus during the shoot. We all got out of the bus. And I was allowed to perform on the bus while the other members were standing in front of the bus. We performed tricks. And there were people with skateboards. I also made some tricks. We also danced in the location.

Staff: Suri, Jungkook. Come here. We're shooting your scene now.

I nodded and went to the center. Jungkook came too. We got a bike. Jungkook should drive it and I should sit on the luggage rack behind Jungkook and rap my part.

We did pretty well. I was impressed by the big cameras that shot from left to right and flew back and forth across the hall.

Me: Our part is over. Where are you driving to?

Jungkook was still riding the bike across this big place. Hoseok filmed the whole spectacle on his cell phone while laughing. The camera also filmed us. I guess a making of. I've seen that with other singers.

Then Jungkook drove towards the skater ramp. Suddenly our bike wobbled and tipped over. Jungkook turned to me, concerned.

Jungkook: I'm sorry. Are you okay?

The others came along.

I laughed.

Me: Omo that was so cool! Can we do that again?

Jungkook laughed in relief. Jimin, Tae and Hoseok laughed too.

Jin: Are you crazy? You could have hurt both of you.

He shook his head in disbelief.

Me: Oppa look we're fine.

I smiled at him.

jin: Okay. But be careful. All of you.

We nodded and continued our work. That was really the best day of my life. We had finally filmed our first MV. We worked hard for it. And we became good friends. All of us. I never thought that I would get into a boygroup. I was all alone the only girl. Pdnim saw my talent and did not send me away. I was very grateful for that.

I wondered how my mother would react. A little girl with 7 boys. I hoped she wouldn't get mad. Or she would be concerned. But I didn't want her to regret supporting me back then. I wanted to show her that she could be proud of me. If we made money I could pay for her treatment. Because she was sick.

When would we finally debut? I wanted it so badly. I couldn't wait I was really looking forward to it. Hopefully everything would go well.

Namjoon: You've been thinking a lot lately. Is everything okay?

He said and sat down on the bench next to me. I looked at him and smiled.

Me: Everything is great.

He returned the smile.
Namjoon: That sounds very convincing.

Me: Namjoon?

Namjoon: Yes?

Me: Can I ask you something?

Namjoon: Sure.

He was a little nervous which could be my question. I saw it. He looked at me.

Me: What do you think how will my mother react?

Namjoon: To what?

Me: To us. A girl with 7 boys. And 6 of them will be adults.

He looked at me and sighed.

Namjoon: I don't know. I hope she trusts us. And I hope you do too.

Me: What do you mean? I also?