🙈Gyujin🙈

28th November 2015

I walked down the hall to the practice room. I was just working with the guys on the new songs for the next year. Today would be the training for the performance and dance. Also, I would meet Gyujin for the first time today.

To be honest I had a feeling this was going to be a sexy and seductive dance. That's what I thought through the song. While recording the song, I realized how romantic and seductive the content and melody was. I was pretty sure the choreography would be very attractive.

I entered the room. There was a trainer there who would probably show us the choreography and a few other people were here as well. We would also dance with background dancers. But not today. Today we learned the choreography together. Just me and Gyujin.

In the corner was sitting a young man who immediately got up when he saw me and smiled at me. This was probably Gyujin. I smiled back and walked towards him as well. We greeted each other.

Gyujin: You look great.

Me: Thank you. You look good as well. Should we start?

He nodded. And so we started practicing. As expected, it was very sexy. To be honest it was a bit too much for me. But on the other hand, I really enjoyed it.

Gyujin made me feel really comfortable. He made a lot of jokes while practicing. Sometimes when one of us made a mistake it looked pretty funny or embarrassing, especially with such sexy moves. But that wasn't a problem with him. He treated me like he'd known me for years, yet he was very careful and respectful at the same time.

I turned, then continued dancing, sticking out my arm, which Gyujin took to pull me close to him. There we stopped. Normally, once Gyujin pulled me in, I should put my other hand on his chest, but I wasn't sure.

Gyujin: You can put it there. Don't worry.

I blushed lightly but then put my hand on his chest and continued to dance. We practiced the rest of the day. We took breaks in between. It was a lot of fun.

He danced with me again. Then we turned to each other and looked into each other's eyes. His dark brown eyes sparkled. The corners of his lips lifted up a bit for a short moment, forming a small smile, but went down just as quickly and he was fully focused on the dance again.

His hands gently cupped my waist and my hands went straight to his shoulders where I gently placed them. He picked me up. Above, I performed a very sexy move while he was holding me. Then he threw me up and caught me again when I was in an almost prone, more reclining position.

He was slightly inclined towards me. His one hand was on my upper back and the other was holding my leg, which was lightly bent and in the air, slightly over the ground. He looked into my eyes, his breathing was heavy after that hard dancing, just like my breath. My one hand that was closer to him was holding onto his shoulder and the other cupped his face, holding the position like this. This was the last position and the end of the dance. Wow. How breathtaking.

We continued dancing and practicing.

After a while we fell on the floor, breathing heavily and totally exhausted. We practiced alone by now.

Gyujin: Wow. This is so intense.

I nodded and got up to get 2 bottles of water.

Gyujin: You did a great job.

Me: Thank you. You were amazing too. Especially with that part.

Then I imitated him making a dance move look funny and he was super embarrassed about it. But I couldn't stop laughing.

Gyujin: Yah!

He said and got up. I laughed again.

Me: Sorry I just can't. This was so funny.

Gyujin: Stop laughing.

He said while laughing himself.

I was glad to have gotten such a great, funny and respectful dance partner. We had come really far, but we still had a lot of practice to do. That wasn't all of the dance by a long shot, and it wasn't perfect either. There was only 1 month left. I had to be perfect till then. But I was sure that we could do it together.