🏈Season 2🏈

26th June 2017

𝕁𝕌ℕ𝔾𝕂𝕆𝕆𝕂 ℙ𝕆𝕍:

Jimin: We learned a lot. And I had a lot of fun. Really.

We talked about our tour. Unbelievable how much time had passed. We sat in front of the camera and reflected on ourselves and talked about the beautiful memories we had during the tour and in South America. But there was something else to do. However, no one knew what.

Staff: So last year during this time you traveled to Norway because of shooting bon voyage season 1.

We all nodded.

Staff: So you'll go to a 9 day trip to Hawaii to shoot bon voyage season 2.

Namjoon: Hawaii?

Hawaii? Okay, wow, all of us have expressed a desire to vacation in Hawaii. But I didn't think we would do that so soon. I thought maybe someday when I'm older and have kids. But now was great as well. Then at age of 19 now. Even if I was going to be 20 in a few months.

Yoongi: I've never been to Hawaii.

He stated. The other members scoffed.

Jimin: None of us have ever been there. It's the first time for all of us.

Namjoon: Well then. Bon voyage season 2! Let's go!

He announced to the camera. We waved and shouted a few things before the camera would turn down. Even Yuyu joined in. She didn't call out, but she had stretched her thin arms towards the sky. Normally she was rather quiet and kept a bit in the background even on reality shows. Mostly the maknaes were in the focus. She was then the quietest of the maknaes, although she actively participated in the show in her own way.

She had a beaming smile on her face. She was obviously looking forward to Hawaii.

Bon voyage felt like vacation. Of course, a part was scripted, for example when it came to deciding what we would do and on which trips we go. But that was all. And those things were fun too.

Me: See ya!

I shouted in English before the camera turned off. Let's go I guess.

*Time Skip*

We were on the plane to Honolulu. I had been able to sleep for a few hours. However, the flight there took a long time and we still had a good 3 hours till landing. But it wasn't so bad this time. I usually didn't like long flights at all. But all members were in a good mood and the anticipation for Hawaii was really great.

I walked over to Hoseok and Taehyung. Next to the two was Yuyu, laying on her huge seat, compared to how thin she was. She was still asleep. Hoseok caught the look and laughed.

Hoseok: I didn't know she could sleep 13 hours straight either. But she must be very tired.

I moved past the two guys and leaned over Yuyu, cuddling her to wake her up. I was bored. So I needed someone to overcome the boring time. I don't know why I chose her to be that one.

Yuyu: Oppa~

She whined, trying to push me away with her small soft hands, while being at such a weak and sleepy state. Cute - I thought.

Me: You sleep 13 hours.

The young girl's eyes shot up, revealing her sepia brown eyes looking at me. I laughed.

Me: Yes, you heard right.

Yuyu: Are you sure?

I nodded and smiled. I couldn't help but smile. I don't think she could believe how long she had slept there.

Her hands found their way to my face, brushing lightly over my cheek, still looking extremely sleepy and zoning out.

Yuyu: When did you so handsome?

I frowned.

Me: What do you mean? I've always been handsome.

I stated, feeling offered. She giggled, still looking at my face sleepily, avoiding eye contact. She looked so dreamy. She didn't answer but started playing with my light brown hair with the few blonde strands.

Me: You're so cute.

She didn't react to that either. But her colorless cheeks got a pink colored shade.

Me: What are you looking forward to the most? Is there anything you really want to do in hawaii?

She looked thoughtful, thinking about it.

Yuyu: Hmm... I'd like to take pictures of the yellow hibiscus and the sky. The weather must be nice there. And I would like to snorkel.

Me: Yellow hibiscus?

yuyu: That's a popular flower in Hawaii. Hawaii is known for floral wreaths and for the variety of flowers there.

I nodded, understanding what she was talking about. I didn't know she was interested in flowers. But I knew that she often took pictures of the sky.

Yuyu: What about you?

Me: I would also love to go diving. That would be so much fun.

The girl nodded. Then I remembered something. Her birthday is in 11 days. I think I would buy her the birthday present in Hawaii. It would also be a nice memory.

Yuyu: Day dreaming, huh?

The females chuckled, sitting up to get into a more comfortable position. She looked over at the other two who were watching a movie together.

I immediately pulled her towards me, earning a surprising gasps by the young lady in my embrace.

Me: No, you're busy with me. Don't focus on them. I'm bored. And they only have one pair of headphones anyway, which they share.

Yuyu: And what do you want to do?

Me: Actually I don't know.

She smiled like she expected that answer and I smiled back in embarrassment. Oh god. It will surely be a memorable trip for all of us.