🌁Welcome in America?🌁(AHL)

(American Hustle Life= AHL) ♡

1st July 2014

𝕋𝔸𝔼ℍ𝕐𝕌ℕ𝔾 ℙ𝕆𝕍:

Yuyu sat by the window. She watched the white cars bringing suitcases onto a plane. Today we would fly for the first time.

Where to? To America.

We would learn more about hip hop there and learn about American hip hop culture. We would also do a reality show called 'american hustle life'. I was so excited. I sat between Jin and Yuyu. Yuyu sat by the window.

She just stared out. While Hoseok filmed with the camera and encouraged everyone to introduce themselves in English.

Somehow she inspired me. She had a positive and calm aura. She thought a lot and preferred to be alone. Somehow I found that impressive.

Me: What are you thinking right now?

She slowly turned her head to see that I spoke to her.

Yuyu: Not much.

Me: Oh okay.

Yuyu: Did you know that planes are designed to be struck by lightning?

Jin leaned forward and Hoseok turned the camera on her.

Hoseok: Created to be struck by lightning?

She nodded.

Yuyu: Planes are designed to be hit by lightning, and in case you didn't know, they get hit regularly. It is estimated that every aircraft is struck by lightning up to once every thousand flight hours. However, no plane has been downed by lightning since 1963, thanks to the ingenious metal structure that composes the fuselage and which makes it a good conductor of electricity: in this way the electrical charge of the lightning passes through the plane without reaching the interior, andescapes from it, usually without causing damage to the aircraft.

Jimin: I told you she is gifted.

Yuyu: That has nothing to do with it. I'm just interested in airplanes.

Me: And you remember that? I'm so bad at remembering dates.

Jin: If you really interested...

She turned back and stared out the window.

Me: Are you scared?

Yuyu: From what?

Me: Afraid to fly?

She was still looking out the window.

Yuyu: There's no reason for that.

Me: We could crash...

She started fumbling with her jacket.

Yuyu: So what?

Me: Aren't you scared?

Yuyu: If we crash, then we crash. Fear won't change that. In that case it is unnecessary. Fear warns us and prevents us from taking irresponsible risks. At the same time, it mobilizes forces, be it to defend yourself or to flee. But if we crash, we can neither escape nor defend yourself.

I stared at her.

Yuyu: You're not afraid of falling, you're afraid of dying. Because you don't know what it's like. However, no one can answer that.

Me: Are you scared?

Yuyu: Not really.

I nodded.

𝕊𝕌ℝ𝕀 ℙ𝕆𝕍:

Tae woke me up. We had arrived. I looked out the window. Wow. The sun was shining and there were palm trees. We had landed in California Dream.