💭A real princess💭

17th September 2015

I opened another website. Nothing. It was always the same. It's been a month since the last concert in Hong Kong and this was the last concert of the world tour. Since then I have suffered from extreme stress.

It wasn't just the tight schedule, but also that my brain couldn't calm down. I felt pressure and nervousness. But since the tour started, my period missed. I was worried. It's been 2 months since I last had them. Almost 3 soon.

"You might be pregnant"

"Take a pregnancy test"

But that didn't work. I didn't have a boyfriend. I've never had sex. So it was impossible that I was pregnant. I opened another website. Just that again. It frustrated me. There had to be other reasons.

Tae: What's wrong?

I raised my head. Tae walked through the doorway with a bag of jelly beans in hand. He was in a good mood. I shrugged my shoulders. To be honest I didn't want to talk to Tae about it. I was uncomfortable. Besides, he wouldn't understand anyway.

Suddenly he grabbed my phone and looked at the screen. I tried to grab it. No use. He's already read it anyway.

Jin: Taehyung. Give it back.

Jin was also sitting in the room. But suddenly Tae asked a question that was unexpected.

Tae: Are you pregnant?

He said and stuffed 2 more gummy bears in his mouth. Oh my God. Please not.

Jin: What!?

Me: No. I'm not.

Tae: But the website says you might be pregnant.

I rolled my eyes. I was only 15 years old. It would definitely be something bad if I was pregnant.

Me: You don't have to believe everything that's on the internet. Also, stop touching my phone with your greasy gummy bear fingers.

Tae rolled his eyes and continued eating his gummibears and handed my phone back to me.

Jin: Yuyu?

I turned my head to him. Oh God. He looked so worried. His voice was very gentle and carefull.

Me: Yes?

Jin: Why are you on such a webside?

I said nothing. I was uncomfortable. I noticed how worried Jin was. It was different with Tae. We often got in a fight. A play fight. We knew it was just fun. Jin and I were different. Hoseok would have scolded me. When Hoseok was concerned about me, he would scold me out of fear that something could be wrong with me. Jin was always very gentle. The complete opposite. I was so glad to have them.

Jin: Tae. Can you please leave for some time?

Tae nodded and left. Jin looked at me. His eyes were so sad and troubled.

Jin: You're pregnant, right?

Me: No.

Jin: But-

Me: I'm not. Can I tell you something?

Jin: Always.

Me: I kinda missed my period for almost 3 months. They should come again at the end of this month and if they don't it will be 3 months. But I'm not pregnant. I googled for some reasons why I missed my period but there was only this. But I'm not.

Jin: 100% sure?

I nodded. Then it was quiet for a moment.

Jin: I think you should go and see a doctor.