🌻A Surprise?🌻

2nd December 2012

𝕋𝔸𝔼ℍ𝕐𝕌ℕ𝔾 ℙ𝕆𝕍:
I was alone in our vocal practice room. Yoongi was filming his log. I had to admit that I was a little bit jealous and upset. I had to wait until the debut.

Suddenly the door opened and there was Suri. With a camera in her hand ... What did she want to do with the camera?

She approached me with a smile and filmed me.

Me: Yah, what are you doing Suri? We are not allowed to do that.

Suri: I know. We are also film a log. The only thing is that the log will be released after our debut. Good idea right?

The idea was really good. I nodded.

Suri put the camera on the table and placed it so that we could both be seen on it.

Suri: 02/12/12

Me: Hi, I'm V.

Suri: And I'm Bellis. We are the two hidden members of BTS.

We talked to the camera for a while until we had to end the secret log because we had to go to dance practice.

She turned off the camera and we went out of the room towards the practice room.

Me: The idea was really good. Thank you.

Suri smiled. She waved to Namjoon, who was about to go to the practice room.

After training, Suri waved me and Jungkook over to her. We both came to her.

Suri: I have an idea. December 6th is in 4 days. That day is called Nicholas.

Nicholas? I had heard of that before. But I had no idea what is was..

Jungkook: What is it?

She explained that her family celebrated St. Nicholas. That was December 6th. The day before Nicholas you cleaned your shoes and the next day you woke up and the 'Nicholas' had put presents in the shoe. In the English or American version, socks were hung over the fireplace and they would be full the next day. That sounded really cool.

Me: And what exactly do you want to do now?

Suri: The three of us are alone at home the day before. I don't really have any money, but we could bake cookies, wrap them up nicely and put them in each other's shoes the next morning. We could also put a little card with a wish or something.

Jungkook: Sounds really good.

Me: But that remains our secret. It should be a surprise, isn't it?

Both nodded.

Jungkook: I can go into the city tomorrow and look for nice bags where we can put the cookies in.

Suri: Sounds good. Then the day after tomorrow we look for the ingredients that we have to buy and the molds.

She said and pointed at me.

Me: Why not tomorrow?

Suri: Because we have an appointment there. And then there is no more time.

Okay. Then we just had to wait until Wednesday. I was really excited.