🖤Pain🖤

6th February 2014

𝕁𝕌ℕ𝔾𝕂𝕆𝕆𝕂 ℙ𝕆𝕍:

Jin: Yuyu? Can you go to the store? We don't have any vegetables.

Yuyu: Sure.

We just had a group meeting. Only us members. Yuyu was kinda weird today. She was quieter than usual and acted strangely.

Yuyu put on her black jacket. Jin gave her the money and a shopping list.

Jin: Take care.

She just nodded. And left the dorm.

𝕊𝕌ℝ𝕀 ℙ𝕆𝕍:

*Time skip*

I left the store and headed home. Today was a bad day. I had pain. A lot of pain. Where? In the abdomen. I had my period.

I bought tampons and pads while I was shopping, because I hardly had any at home in the dorm. The streets were very busy and it was cold and frosty outside.

The cold never matches with periods. Even though I loved the cold.

Suddenly I felt a sharp pain in my abdomen. I reflexively leaned forward a bit and my hand cupped my stomach.

I tried to walk normally even though the pain was just getting worse. I tried to walk properly and up straight, so I walked a little slower.

I felt terrible. It hurt so bad. The groceries that I also carried by the way didn't make it any better. I just wanted to go home.

Earlier at the training I had hardly any pain thanks to the painkillers I had taken. I was just super uncomfortable while dancing, since I was feeling the tampon the whole time inside me. Sometimes there were short moments where it hurt but luckily they didn't last long.

ℍ𝕆𝕊𝔼𝕆𝕂 ℙ𝕆𝕍:

Tae: What is taking Yuyu so long?

Yuyu has been gone for over an hour now. However, the store was only 20 minutes away from our dorm.

Namjoon: Have you tried calling her yet?

Noone tried yet. It was still light. So I didn't consider that anyone could have done anything to her. However, something could still have happened to her.

Yoongi: Wait. Let me call her.

But before he could call her, we heard the door open. Seconds later, Yuyu came through the doorway into the living room, groceries in her hands. She dragged them into the kitchen. She didn't say a word. She was kind of quiet today. I wondered why.

Jimin: Yuyu, why did it take you so long?

Yuyu came out of the kitchen and shrugged her shoulder. Then she hastily disappeared into the bathroom.

Jimin: What's wrong with this girl?

Namjoon: I have no idea.

Jin: Well never mind. Jungkook can you pack out the groceries?

He nodded and stood up.

𝕊𝕌ℝ𝕀 ℙ𝕆𝕍:

I was in the bathroom. I needed to calm down. My pain got much worse and the bathroom was the only place where nobody could bother me or see me.

Of course I hadn't told the boys about my period. They didn't even know it was today. I didn't want them to know. I was so uncomfortable and embarrassing.

I used to hide my periods from the guys every month, but this month they were particularly bad and terribly painful. The pain didn't stop. On the contrary. They kept getting worse and worse. But unfortunately I ran out of painkillers.