🎄Preparation🎄

5th December 2012
It was 5 p.m. The others would be back in a couple of hours. In 4 hours to be precise.

We had already made the dough. Jungkook and I cut out the first cookies. However, there wasn't enough space for all of us, so Taehyung has been writing the cards in the meantime.

Our favorite songs were playing in the background. I was so glad that Jungkook liked BigBang too.

It was getting dark outside.

We were finally able to put the first cookies in the oven.

I closed the oven and turned around when suddenly a lot of flour flew into my face. At first I thought it was Tae. But it wasn't only Tae. Jungkook and Tae. And with that the battle was on.

Peep! Peep! The cookies were ready. Jungkook took it out of the oven. It smelled so good. Now they had to cool and then we could decorate them with glaze and sprinkles. We still had 2 hours. And we were still all with flour.

We cleaned up the kitchen. Tae opened all the windows so that when the boys came home they wouldn't smell what we had done. Jungkook and I were sweeping the kitchen and cleaning it. The flour fight made everything full of flour. Tae had hit me on the head with a raw egg in between.

So now I went to wash my hair and the boys cleaned themselves up and then they prepared the bags where the cookies came in.

When I came back we decided to decorate the cookies. We made colored sprinkles, chocolate sprinkles, whites and colored icing.
When everything dried up, we packed the cookies in the pags.

And now tidy up and hide the cookies.

We finished cleaning up everything. Where should we hide the cookies now?

Tae: Under the bed?

Me: No. I will put everything in my backpack.

Jungkook: Good idea.

Tae: Okay. Now we have to go to bed.

Me: Good night. And thank you. It was really fun.

Jungkook: Thank you. I had fun too. Good night.

Tae: Me three. Goodnight.

Then we went to bed. I had to wake up before everyone else tomorrow to clean the shoes and put everything in the shoes.

The cards:

𝑾𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒔𝒉 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝑵𝒊𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒂𝒔. 𝑬𝒏𝒋𝒐𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒊𝒆𝒔. - 𝑱𝒖𝒏𝒈𝒌𝒐𝒐𝒌, 𝑻𝒂𝒆𝒉𝒚𝒖𝒏𝒈, 𝑺𝒖𝒓𝒊 & 𝑵𝒊𝒌𝒐𝒍𝒂𝒖𝒔.

And:

𝑮𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈,
𝒂 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒚 𝑺𝒕. 𝑵𝒊𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒂𝒔 𝑫𝒂𝒚. 𝑾𝒆 𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒊𝒆𝒔 𝒕𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒆 𝒈𝒐𝒐𝒅. -𝑱𝒖𝒏𝒈𝒌𝒐𝒐𝒌, 𝑻𝒂𝒆𝒉𝒚𝒖𝒏𝒈, 𝑺𝒖𝒓𝒊 & 𝑵𝒊𝒌𝒐𝒍𝒂𝒖𝒔