💝Bloody end💝

27th June 2016

I woke up and stared at the white ceiling. I was alone. I sat up. The room was so different. It took me a few minutes to realize I was in Jins and Yoongis room. I must have slept with them. Yoongi must have brought me here.

Jungkook.

He had been alone. All night. He cried so much yesterday. He certainly felt terrible. And then he'd spent the night alone.

I felt it getting harder and harder to breathe. Suddenly I felt something wetter on my lap. Like a raindrop. I looked down.

Blood?

I quickly realized I had a nosebleed. I hastily put my hands under my nose to avoid getting my blood smeared on the bed or somewhere else and got up to walk to the bathroom.

But I got up too quickly and stumbled a bit to the side and eventually fell on the cold floor. I flinched a bit at the contact with the cold surface. I seemed to have made some noises while falling.

Seconds later the door flew open. I couldn't see who was there though, as my back was facing the door. Then I felt a hand rest on my back. Jimin appeared next to me and looked me in the face with concerned eyes.

Jimin: Princess, what happ- oh gosh.

He saw my nosebleed and wrapped his arms around me. Then he picked me up and went to the bathroom of the two elders.

Me: I'll make you dirty, oppa.

Jimin: It's fine.

He said and let me down in front of the sink in the bathroom. Then he started to help me stop my nosebleeds and clean up.

Jimin: How did that happen? Does it hurt you?

I shrugged my shoulders. He sighed and gently stroked my long hair, which was totally messy since I had just woken up.

Jimin: Sit on the bed. I will bring you some clothes.

Me: It's okay. I can do that myself.

I said quickly. I was just a burden anyway. He probably just felt sorry for me.

Jimin: That wasn't a question.

I looked into his dark eyes. He meant it. He was serious. I just nodded and left the room. Then I sat down on the bed. Jimin had already followed me out. But instead of leaving the room, he crouched in front of me and cupped my face with his hands.

Jimin: I'm sorry. I didn't mean to sound mad.

I nodded.

Jimin: Do you want to drink something? Tea? Hot chocolate?

I didn't want to be a burden to others. So I just shook my head. I tried to avoid eye contact. He stood up and slided his hands off my face. He left the room.

I wanted so badly to feel better again. But I didn't even have the strength to hide all these feelings. Not even in front of myself.

Then Jungkook came to mind. I got up and also left the room. I heard voices from the living room and went in that direction. Jin and Taehyung were sitting in the living room. The others probably had a schedule. I entered the living room. Jin noticed me immediately. Taehyung's eyes were glued on the TV.

Jin: Good morning princess.

He said in a calm and gentle tone, smiling as soon as he saw me. I had missed Jin. A lot. But I'd had so little to do with him lately. I was sorry. Taehyung turned, in his eyes worry as well. For me I guess?

I hesitated but then I ran towards Jin, who was standing. As soon as I moved towards him he held out his arms. I fell into his arms and they immediately embraced me. He had missed me too. His hug was so warm. I felt loved again. Immediately.

I felt his grip tighten around me. I must have given him a huge shock yesterday. I didn't mean to do that.

He pulled away, tears in his eyes, but he wasn't crying. I hoped we would all get better soon.

Tae: Did you bleed?

I looked down at myself. I was still in the old clothes. And these were full of blood. Jin followed my gaze.

Jin: Oh god. What happened?

Me: Nosebleeds.

I said shortly. Suddenly I heard Jimin appear and call out for me.

Jimin: I told you to sit down and wait! Yuyu! You're still a bit weak.

Me: Sorry.

I said and let go of Jin to go to him. But suddenly I felt as lightheaded as before. I held my head. I don't think I would be able to stand.

Me: I-I-can't....Hold me.

I stuttered. Jimin got alarmed and quickly rushed over to me, holding me just when I was about to collapse. Then I sank to the ground, Jimin holding me. Jin and Tae came to the help him out.

I blacked out. But I woke up minutes later in the same bed as this morning. But this time I wasn't alone. Jimin was with me. He smiled at me. Then he helped me get changed and carefully laid me back on the bed. Then I fell asleep again.

𝕐𝕆𝕆ℕ𝔾𝕀 ℙ𝕆𝕍:

It was already evening. I had schedule all day. However, I wasn't fully there today. I wondered how Yuyu was doing.

I came home and joined the others in the living room. There were sitting Jimin and Namjoon.

Me: Hey. How is she?

Jimin: Better. But she's fainting the whole day and she is having panic attacks which is why she keeps getting nosebleeds.

I nodded. And she was probably fainting because she is constantly losing blood.

Namjoon: It's serious. Soon it will be stressful again because we will prepare for a comeback. It won't be easy for any of us. Yuyu needs to see a psychologist. Otherwise it won't work out.

The leader said and we nodded. He was right. Yuyu needed help. She needed this a long time ago. We were just too blind to see it.

Me: I'm sure it will get better.

He nodded.

Namjoon: Well then...

He sighed.

Namjoon: I'm going to bed.

Jimin nodded in agreement. And got up as well.

Jimin: Me too. Goodnight.

I nodded and they both left the room. I also decided to get ready for bed and went to Jin and my bathroom. But the door was locked.

Me: Hyung?

Yuyu: No no oppa. It's me.

Me: Oh okay.

I said and was about to leave but something stopped me. I suddenly heard a dull thump. As if someone had fallen on the ground. I immediately turned and knocked on the door.

Me: Are you okay? Can you open the door please?

Nothing. And she wasn't answering either. I got worried. She had probably passed out again. But she might have hurt herself when she fell. What should I do now?

Jimin: Hyung? What are you doing?

Me: Do we have a spare key? I think Yuyu fainted again.

Jimin nodded and walked away. He returned with some keys and handed one to me. I opened the door. I was right. Yuyu was actually lying on the floor with blood all over her nose and blood on her hands. Jimin left again, knowing that I would handle the situation. I leaned down to Yuyu.

Her eyes fluttered open and she gave me a small smile. I smiled back in relief. She scared me for a moment.

Yuyu: When is all this going to end?

Me: Soon. Don't worry.

I said, smiling, hoping that was true.

And to my surprise, something good was actually about to happen soon.