The Infamous Reaper

Trust.

It's what everyone needs in order to make friends.

A valuable trait that must be handled cautiously.

More valuable than money.

But trust can be easily be broken as well.

Betrayal was the main ingredient to a shattered friendship.

Partnership, acquaintances, whatever it is that needs two people to work together.

But being alone is sometimes ideal for a person, a low risk of their trust being broken into pieces.

Maybe because they're not good at making friends?

Or maybe they have business that doesn't require the simple skill of communicating?

Or it's really just that sometimes... not having friends was the better option for themselves.

Take this one kid for example.

...

It was three in the afternoon as the sun was beaming a bright blue sky, the clouds were nowhere in sight as the stadium was packed with parents and fans.

Today's occasion was a high school rugby match, the arena was filled with many people because of the two teams facing off. Or one for most of the viewers in the stands and at home watching it live on television.

A prestigious all-boys high school filled with nothing but good looking boys in blue uniforms and a mixture of grade A and B talents. This school was one of the best schools to have for rugby, championship after championship with back to back winning seasons, it's a team that everyone wanted to witness in person.

Then there was a mixed gender high school, Kazehaya High School where both genders come to one. These boys were wearing a full white uniform as their away attire as they were filled of mostly grade B players with a few grade As and C players.

But what's better than a player with grade A talents?

A player with grade S talents. A spectacular player that can produce a level of intensity higher than any high school rugby player.

So where is this player?

Inside a locker room in the visiting side was a boy who stretched alone in the locker room. His headphones in his ears while playing an intense hip hop track that was getting him in a murderous mood.

He had on a h/c mohawk fade with s/c skin and dangerous and fearing e/c eyes. His attire for now was a long sleeve white shirt and a pair of ankle cut white socks and white spandex pants underneath his white and navy shorts.

The boy wasn't a people's person, he continues to stretch carefully as his body starts to loosen. He was alone in the locker, the cool atmosphere was relaxing his mind while the songs continued to ring in his ears.

This was his own happy place, even if he wasn't smiling at all.

Tap! Tap! Tap!

A finger touches his shoulder, Y/n looks behind him and sees one of the assistant coaches was looking for him. He pulls his headphones out with the cold stare looking into his soul.