Bonus Scene 2/10

The sun rose slowly before the horizon, a pinch of it slow to show off it's powerful light.

Shining upon the buildings in the neighborhood as it brought great pleasure to everyone awakened as a sign of a new day was here.

Many elderly was out patching up and watering their plants and veggies out in the front yard while cats and dogs roamed freely or was being walked by their owners as they knew today was a great day.

During this early morning, a black flash passes them quickly. A boy in a black hoodie and jogging pants as he was the only teenager up this early in the morning, at the very least training as he wasn't slow on stopping at all.

"Good morning, Y/n!"

This boy is Y/n, the neighborhood's favorite boy as whenever they find the boy outside, he wouldn't go past them without saying a small hello to the elderly couples or stop by and greet the owner's best friends with the usual kisses on his faces.

Things like this wouldn't happen often since Y/n is up way earlier than the usual time but today was a Saturday which meant he could take his time for the day and do whatever he wanted to.

Then he continues his jog and greeting away his neighbors, he was already a few turns near his home as he jogs lightly for minutes until he finds an four room apartment complex. He slows down and pants softly, hands on his knees as he takes his hoodie off to let the sweat drip down his long sleeve and get the cool wind to cool him off.

He was almost exhausted, a little tired at best as the boy checks his wrist to find his watch. "Damn... Forty-eight minutes?" He said between his breaths and takes a glance at the morning sun.

Orange as it always was, just like his crush's silky hair and adorable yet fearsome eyes as he smiles to himself. "I gotta tell her today..." Y/n stands up and starts heading into his apartment and does his usual business on a Saturday morning. He undresses himself to get in the shower, brush his teeth, and comes out to get dressed in c/c spandex leggings to go under his black shorts.

With that done, Y/n heads into the kitchen and starts cooking up some breakfast. He plays his favorite song and cracks a pair of eggs and watches it sizzle in his pan. He buns softly, thinking about his schedule for the day and checks his watch again.

"Eight o'clock... Saturday..."

He takes a deep breath and made sure if he had plans for the day. "Don't have any... I'm just gonna eat, go to bed, and if I wake up early enough, I'll just go to the gym... then I'll tell her..." he said as he scoops the eggs into an empty plate near-

"Good morning, p/n~..."

A voice scares the boy as he turns around and gripped the rubber spatula tightly. Then it loosens to find out who was watching him just outside the hallway.

Her hair, orange and messy as he recognizes them with the pair of orange eyes she always had. She looked tired but still had a passionate smile on her face while wearing a one of his shirts that went down to her thighs.

"Eh? Why-"

...Wait...

He checks the date on his watch as he realized today is the day AFTER Valentine's Day. He puts two and two together and the realization settles in softly.

...Oh...

"So it wasn't a dream then..."

"Hm?"

"N-Nothing..." Y/n brushes her one worded question as he goes to focus on the stove and slap some bacon on it.

And then he figures something else that didn't caught his attention before. "Wait..." he looks back at Gamo to see she was watching him make some bacon. Y/n blushes softly but gets with the program. "...W-Why are you wearing my shirt?"