Bonus Scene 3/10

Right now, Y/n was tense.

Concerned, worried, maybe more as the boy sat on his couch in his living room, hands in his hair while thinking to himself.

The boy we once knew is now twenty-two. He's a bit more taller than before with his body more cut muscle wise as he was living in his own home that his parents so generously bought for him.

As of now, Y/n was in a quiet mood, fretting about something so big. What was it that he is moping around about?

"Why is Gamo so distant lately?"

That was the answer.

For the past few weeks, months, Gamo wasn't really talkative or affectionate as she used to be back in their high school years. Not to mention flirty which was one of the great things inside the redhead he loved.

Now the relationship was dipping down, thinking that Y/n coming back from college would bring the two closer as ever. "I think my prediction is wrong..." Y/n mutters as he remembers the past few times

...

Y/n came home after his first month from graduation, coming home from work as he opens the door with a bag slung over his shoulder. "I'm home..."

...Nobody answers as the h/c felt a little weirded out that Gamo wasn't here to greet him back from work. That is until she comes out of the bathroom that isn't far from the entrance, walking out and froze in place after she finds her fiancé near the front door.

Y/n smiles softly and held his arms out. "...I'm home..."

"...Oh, o-okay..." Gamo stutters quickly and immediately heads upstairs, leaving Y/n in a dazed manner.

"...Gamo?"

...

This takes place a week after her sudden change of behavior, Y/n had the day off from work as he was cooking some dinner after watching some highlights of himself in high school in the living room television.

Y/n was chopping up some vegetables, carrots and potatoes as he threw the shredded veggies into a pot of curry and start to mix them up a bit.

After a few minutes, Y/n believed he was done. The h/c wiped a sweat from his head with his forearm before he washed his hands inside the kitchen sink and then heads to the bathroom where he would go and do his business.

Pat...

Not before he runs into someone that just walked out the restroom and finds the redhead who was flushed red immediately.

"Gamo..."

"Y-Yeah?!"

"Dinner's... done..." Y/n was slow to answer because of his fiancée's change of tone as she starts to chuckle a bit. "O-Oh, really? I'll eat right now!" She said before speeding off to the kitchen to serve herself some food.

Y/n thought of it as nothing for a bit as he used the bathroom and cleaned himself up to go and grab some food and talk with Gamo about her day.

Only when he arrived to the kitchen, he could find the redhead girl already washing her plate and spoon in a rushed manner. "Done already?"

"Y-Yeah! I wasn't THAT hungry!"

Y/n tilts his head, a little suspicious at her reasoning. "You sure you don't want some more? I made a lot so you can take as much as you want..."

"I told you I'm not hungry, Y/n!"

Growl...

Then Gamo's stomach grumbled instantly, Y/n looks down at her stomach and then back up with a cocked eyebrow. All the girl did was chuckle nervously before speed walking out from the kitchen and up the stairs, leaving Y/n all alone.