The Reaper is Gone

It has been a week since that frisky weekend the couple had.

And... well...

Today was finally the day that the Reaper parted ways with his family and his girlfriend's family.

As of now, Y/n, Gamo, and their families were at the airport. The couple were sitting at the window as they cuddled together, watching the planes take off and land on the ground with the occasion loudspeaker asking their passengers to board the plane.

Their family just watched them, talking as they were getting along greatly while a pair of twins were playing on their Swap.

Back with the couple, Y/n had his arm wrapped around Gamo as she cuddled his head onto his chest. He would rub her shoulder, leaning his head on her's as they talked to each other.

"...You remember the time when we were playing that one game at the beach?"

As of now they were taking a small trip through memory lane. The boy looks down at the girl who stared out the window. "Stick the brick?"

"...Yeah..."

"...I'm kind of glad you guys actually kept playing..."

"...I still remember the smile you gave me when Yoshi pushed me under..."

Y/n blushes lightly at that moment. It was like his dark mind snapped and turned back to his old self when he and his ex-friend used to play a lot when they were in middle school.

Though it felt embarrassing, Y/n was glad that Gamo helped him open up after his trust had been locked away from everyone else.

"...What about that time where I thought that someone was following us from the truck..."

Gamo glances up at the boy but smiles softly. "Yeah..."

Now it was her turn to blush, remembering clearly when Y/n would pin her against the wall to keep them out of site. The thought of her wanting to make a move at that moment, pull him in, kiss his lips, let his hands roam free...

The excitement made her feel tingly as she hugs the boy tighter.

"...But..."

Gamo glances up once more at the boy as he kept his gaze forward. "...I think my favorite memory... would be of you and I... during Valentine's Day..."

She knew what he meant.

The spot where Y/n confesses his love to the redhead as the exciting thoughts of wanting to hear him say those words made her cry.

Tears of happiness, this was the boy he wanted to stay with for her whole life as she gripped his shirt tightly. "That was my favorite memory too..." she squeaked softly.

It felt like a day, a day has passed after Y/n told her about his feelings as the next was now. The day where Y/n was going to the states to continue his studies as she would be left alone with her family, his', and their friends.

She didn't want this, neither did Y/n. But their fate said otherwise as the boy's e/c eyes followed a plane heading towards a gate.

His gate as he knew their time was becoming shorter and shorter. Gamo takes notice of the plane and starts to cry a little more.

"Flight 419 has landed... Stay clear of the exits..."

Time seemed to be speeding up as the passengers of the plane starts to hurry out until the very last one finally makes their way out.

"Flight 421 is now accepting their passengers... Please get your tickets ready as you make your way to the back of the line..."

"That's our cue, baby..."