The Reaper's First Smile

A fine day today, the weekend as Y/n finally has the day off from rugby. Not that he doesn't like it or anything but a break from it was always nice.

As of now, the h/c was seen on his couch, upside down as the air conditioner in the living room was fully blasting itself with cold cold air, the sun out in the sky was killing everyone with it's heat.

He was flipping through channel to channel, boring game shows, concerts, fights, anything he could find that might interest him at all. Though none pops up as he lands on a news channel where they interviewed a few girls of their time at the beach.

The boy was quiet, still in his unusual position on the couch as he watched uninterestingly at the screen in front of him. His hair falls near to the floor, his eyes still pasted to the screen while he was ready to fall asleep from such a bright and clear day.

Ding!

He receives a notification on his device that laid on the couch, he grabs it into his hands and checks out who wanted to talk to him, more messages starts to pop up onto the smaller screen.

🧡 Maki Gamo 🧡

Heyyy!!!!!
Me and my friends are going
to the beach today to hang
out!!
You wanna come with us????
Pretty please??????
🥺🥺🥺

...

A sunny day, Y/n observed.

He sat on a bench with a small bag of clothes, a towel, necessities, and other beach things he could fit inside his c/c bag, awaiting for someone or a few people to come by and meet up.

As of now, he wore a thin yet baggy pullover with a pair of c/c swim shorts that hung six inches from his waist. Sunglasses and a hat rested on his head, his jandals were heating up under his foot thanks to the blazing concrete from under his footwear.

He lets out a tiredly sigh...

It's been awhile since I came to the beach...

"Oi, Y/n!" He looks up in instinct by his name as well as he recognizes the voice, a few figures in sight that was behind Gamo. He mostly waved to her since he was more familiar with the orange haired girl than her other friends. Then she sees him in a hoodie who was confused and probably shocked too. "How are you able to wear a hoodie in this hot summer?!"

"I mean, the material isn't thick..." the boy shrugs in response but the five of them doesn't waste a second later to head to the beach that wasn't far from their position.

Each had an item in their hands, an umbrella, sunscreen, a bag of lunch, anything to make today spectacular as they made it to the sandy beach where only a few people could be seen in their sights. The boy takes in the ocean aroma and lets out a breath of satisfaction.

The ocean smell... It never gets old...

He wanted to smile, he missed the ocean and the beach dearly as he turns to his friends and-

Boing!~

The first person he caught with his eyes was Gamo who removed her maroon shirt and her breasts starts to bounce. Y/n's eyes widens at such majestic movement that was going on inside Gamo's black bra, she removes her jean shorts and could not believe a sight that revealed in front of him.

Wow... What a hottie...

He was drooling over the girl, an hourglass he sees in front of him as Gamo caught him lacking a bit and smirks playfully. "Whatcha staring at, Y/n?~" his eyes widens all of a sudden and he turned scarlet red immediately. "N-Nothing!"