The Reaper and the Truck

The time made it's way to four in the afternoon as a rugby field was emptied out from a number of rugby players.

They could be seen inside their locker rooms, switching their cleats out for their flats and from their jerseys to their uniforms or extra clothes they brought from home.

We focus on one of them who had just hopped out of the showers and switched out to a different pair of clothes, completely different as he had on a black hoodie and shorts with c/c low cut sneakers. He grabs his bag from the bench inside the locker room and waved away his teammates.

A bright orb shined against his face, barely reacting as he sets out from the field and towards the front of the school.

But before he could get past the building that was in front of the field, he finds a girl leaning against a wall near the side of the school. At first, he was going to brush it off.

Taking a closer look at the girl, this one had some orange hair that he recognized immediately. The girl turns towards him as she starts to wave to the boy.

"Hey, Gamo..."

"Hey!~"

"Were you... waiting for me?"

Gamo slowly turns light pink. "N-No... It just so happens that we... met... coincidentally?" She tries to convince her way out of the conversation.

Somehow, it worked fine as Y/n just shrugs. "Okay..." was all he musters before the two were silent and starts to head towards the school's gates.

Then the two stops, what were they doing exactly?

Okay, Y/n... Just... ask her to walk with you first...

Come on... You gotta ask him to the school's festival... He's definitely gonna say yes... Do it... Do it!

"Hey..." Y/n helped bring Gamo out of her thoughts, already red as Y/n shoved his hands into the pocket of his hoodie, a little hesitant.

"...You wanna... walk home together?"

"Y-Yes! I'd love to!~" Gamo answered immediately, Y/n nods with a small smile on his face and starts to escort Gamo towards her home.

...

The walk was peaceful.

Pedestrians and children flashed by them as the two would earn a few stares from the bystanders passing by. But it was nothing intense as sometimes they would gain a nod or a wave from the guys and girls that passed by the students who looked like they were really close friends or more.

As they walked past the shops and buildings nearby, Y/n decides to take a small glance at the street that was nearly empty with a few cars on the road. Most were parallel parked as a rare of them were halted at a stoplight.

The boy takes a good look at the vehicles he sees, a somewhat luxurious car passes by as a h/c and a twin tailed blondie could faintly be seen in it, a limo that was being driven by a man in a red suit...

Then he finds a bulky looking truck, rusted as the windows were almost tinted black. Y/n couldn't help but see the unique model of the truck that passed them, it amazed him a bit.

That's a sick looking truck...

He nods as the truck takes a right turn up at the next light and Y/n and Gamo go about their way.

While passing through the city, Y/n continues to explore with his eyes, blue skies, laughter from guys, he finds a man in a hoodie painting the walls in an alleyway. He quickly observed the art he was making, a spider superhero as he admired it for a second and went back to walking with Gamo.