Reaping the Homecoming Game

"They're not good..."

By the white lines of Kazehaya High's side of the field crouched a boy who watched his opponents stretching in unison. The season was starting to get heated as the sweat fell down his face while he had already stripped himself from his long sleeves and was in nothing but his white uniform that had navy markings and some white knee high socks and shoes.

His eyes continued to prey on the team, finding their weaknesses and how well their chemistry is between their teammates.

After a few more seconds of a little bit of spying and observing, the boy eventually stopped for now. He let his back fall against the grass as he starts to stretch his legs around.

Toe touches, flamingos, knees to chest, whatever he can think of that'll loosen his muscles up as he finally sits up and stretched some more on his legs and some of his upper body.

"P/n!~"

The boy winced at the sudden nickname that called to him. He twists and turned around him to find the culprit of his name calling until his eyes lands on a redhead girl who was leaning on the railings of the bleachers and waved excitedly.

He starts to smile, his crush was here for him as he gets up to his feet and jogged over to her while still stretching his arms. "Hey, Gamo... What's up?"

"I just wanted to say good luck on today's game!~"

"Heh... Thanks..." the boy start to feel mushy in his stomach, yet he kept the small smile he always give out to Gamo as she turned her head around and groans softly.

"I gotta head back now... My parents are here to watch the game as well..."

"Eh?" Y/n cocks his head a bit. "Are they... like... alumni's of our school or something?"

"Yeah... They said it brings back memories..." she frowns as she takes a glance at her parents that were a few rows up from the bleachers before turning back and smiling back at the boy.

"Anyways, go get 'em, p/n!~"

She goes to leave but comes back to the boy and starts to ruffle his hair playfully. "By the way, you look better without your beanie~..."

Y/n couldn't help but blush lightly at Gamo's playful statement as she stops and jogged back to where her parents sat at, he watched a bit and turns back towards the sideline where he continued to stretch leisurely.

Not without him holding his hand into his hair as he remembers the words that Gamo gave him. It made his heart flutter a bit as he wasn't able to let that smile fade away and looked forward to the game today.

...

This game was different.

Well, not only was Y/n's team beating their opponent by a landslide, but Y/n himself was acting way... different.

How?

Lets just say that the opponents really thought that they were gonna win this game.

After they made a lucky play with Y/n tailing behind the forward who was already ten yards ahead of him, his opponent threw up a peace sign in front of him before scoring a try in five minutes.

This definitely angered Kazehaya High's team as well as the audience who booed him for such a cocky play.

Who was affected more?

Of course, the Reaper!

That taunt was intended for him, he was the greatest and the baddest player to play high school rugby currently as he watched his rivals praise the wing for scoring and vowed to bring revenge to the table.