A Reaping Valentine's Day

"Got the chocolate mushroom cookies... and the letter... Shit..."

Right now, Y/n was in the hallway of his school.

What was he doing?

Currently it was morning, a few days after his visit with Gamo's parents as he somehow gained some advice from her father. It was a good thing he caught on on what he was trying to say as he took it and used it for this specific day.

What day is it you may ask?

Valentine's Day.

That's why our menacing protagonist was really tense right now.

To speak of, he was actually trying to practice for himself. He was trying to practice on giving the large bag of chocolate mushroom cookies to an invisible figure as if it was Gamo in front of him. He repeated the phrases he wanted to say to her as he gives the two things to her and then they part ways.

Easy, right?

"Fuck... Come on!"

Apparently not as his outburst caught the many eyes of passerby's inside the school. But Y/n didn't mind as he was in his own little world right now.

The h/c continued to repeat the same statement he wanted to express to Gamo over and over. His confidence was slowly building up in him as his practice session turned into a fantasy of what might happen after he gave her the presents. He glanced down at the letter in his hand and smiles, a request for her to come to the rooftop for him to confess his feelings.

After he does that, she would say yes and the two would start dating immediately and live happily ever after.

He lets out a small sigh of elation, the confidence grew strong in him until it was filled to the brim of the cup. The boy nods to himself and smirked. 

"Alright... Let's do this-"

"P/n!~"

The voice he didn't expect to hear a second later flies into his ears. He glanced down at the hands that carried her Valentines present and quickly turned pale.

He turned around and sure enough, Gamo was running to him with a smile on her face. She stops in front of the trembling boy tried his best to keep a smile on his face.

"H-H-Hey, G-Gamo! What's up?!"

At this point, the cup of confidence that he had in him spilled out after being shattered by a hammer of appall. The orange beauty that he was supposed to be giving the gifts for this special holiday was already in front of him and smiling sweetly to him.

"I just wanted to give you a little gift for Valentine's Day~..." she hands him a small gift in return accepted it. It was often that he would gained something from someone as a present but he felt content at her doings.

"Th-Thanks, Gamo... I-"

Ba-Thump...

His heart start to beat violently. That feeling he always had whenever Gamo was around and doing small things that Y/n would notice from time to time was coming back.

The more Y/n was trying to keep his composure with Gamo, the more nervous his body was getting. His knees trembled softly while his mind was getting fuzzy.

All he could think of right now was try and calm himself down in the bathroom, he shook his head to relieve some of the stressed feelings out and goes for a bathroom in the hallway. "I-I'll be back... I need to-"

"W-Wait... Y/n..."

Fwoosh...

Swiftly, Y/n felt his wrist being held, he turns back and finds a blushing red girl holding him. As he traced her arm down and find out that her soft and delicate skin was touching his, he start to blush crazier than what she was presenting to him.