The Reaper's Love for Gamo

The time was currently six o'clock.

"God dammit, where is this kid?"

And right now, there was a moody boy in a familiar place where he and Gamo went for the small festival. He was standing in the same position for half an hour straight as he was looking forward to fighting the ravenette with golden highlights.

Not because he wanted to fight but pay him back for not being able to let him confess his love to Gamo and getting a chance to write another love letter for the redhead, thanks to the team as they distracted him and kept him from writing a single word down on his second potential letter.

His head was still boiling from today, his team was annoying, his co-captain betrayed his trust, he couldn't find Gamo...

...And Itachi might've stolen the girl that he loved for so long away.

Out of every possibility that could've ended today, it had to be one where Itachi could've stole the redhead away from him and perhaps trying this love relationship out with that awful ravenette over himself.

That sparked some motivation in him as well as some added strength from the adrenaline of such a simple thought. He was officially ready to fight the tanned skinned boy.

And he was ready to beat him until he was nothing but a pulp.

"Sorry I'm late... I had some business to attend-"

Fwoosh!

Y/n didn't hesitate to throw a punch at the boy, missing him by a few inches as he only dodged it easily. He took the Reaper's hand and pushes it down and letting the h/c back up and put himself in a fighting stance, a smirk was on his face.

"You ready to get your ass kicked?"

"...No..."

"...Eh?"

The captain of the rugby team was a little dazed but kept his guard up as he walked towards the entrance of a trail and turns back to him. "...At least not over here..."

"W-Why?"

"I want to do this somewhere secluded... so that nobody can interrupt us..."

A weird demand but if it quickens the process of beating his co-captain's ass, "...Fine..."

He nods and follows the smiling boy.

They walked and walked, minutes passed by quickly as they were definitely far away from the pavement that some passerby's would walk on. The forest was thick and the smell of the trees was nostalgic.

It reminded him the good times that Y/n had in Junior High, him and his so-called "friends" would walk through some kind of forest and they would have fun laughing and talking about what they had in mind.

They would do this often as their adventure to a point of interest would be in sight and they would either stare out at the amazing view of some sort and hang out or jump in the lake that they would find.

Y/n wanted to smile, but this was no exciting matter as his co-captain stood in his path and turns around. The boy smiles softly once more and asked, "You ready, Y/n?"

He immediately gets into a fighting stance in response as the ravenette nods and starts to adjust his feet to the ground but doesn't pull his hands up for defense...

...He whispers in a soft yet audible voice...

"...Just like the simulations..."

Then the boy sprints the other direction. Lighting speed as Y/n was dumbfounded at his sudden antics. "Wuh- Oi!" His brain finally find its senses as he starts to chase after him.