The Reaper's Bus Ride Home

The bus was silent.

We continue this chapter from the last, a long ride inside the bus as the driver was currently carrying two young students. One was a h/c who had one earbud in his ear, listening to some calming rap music while another was a redhead who was a bit curvier than the figure next to her.

She was talking about her personal life, smiling softly as the boy could be seen wobbling around in his seat, tired from the game and the rocking of the bus it provides.

Soon, his eyes slowly closed and was in shut down mode. "So that's how I met some of my friends... What about-"

Pat...

The girl named Gamo felt some weight pressed against her shoulder. She looks down to see the boy named Y/n had fallen asleep and was using her as a pillow. All she could do was turn pink and smile softly. He looked cute and at peace, she thought.

He starts to snuggle into her shoulder more, his round cheek acted as a cushion before Gamo took matters in her own and guides his head down to her lap.

The boy looked peaceful in his sleep, huffing a small breath while the soft snores made Gamo giggle. Her hand then caresses his hair, a tiny forest where she untangles some of the h/c vines. He shifts in his sleep from such an unusual yet satisfying feeling.

Gamo knew he was liking it, her plump pillows were pressed harder against his face. It made her heart flutter for a bit. It looked like as if the two were together, Y/n snuggled more into her thighs but showed no smile.

It concerned her a bit, she wanted to see what he would look like if he grinned even once in front of her. "I bet he would look so cute if he smiled..." she whispers softly, continuing to play with his hair for a few more minutes.

Then the bus comes to a stop, the driver looks into the mirror and sees only Gamo inside as he gets up and approaches her, finding a boy on her lap and asleep. She looks up at the driver with a questioning look. "Can you wake him up? He's at his stop..."

"You know when he gets off?"

"We always meet each other in the bus... Whether it was him going home from school or from his rugby games or just doing some shopping... It's like a crazy coincidence or something..." he says as Gamo nods.

She looks down at the boy and shakes him awake. He stirs in his sleep and eventually sits up from his position, rubbing his eyes while groaning softly. "Ugh... Where am I?" He said tiredly as it made Gamo giggle in a soft manner.

He is so cute!~

"Y/n... We're at your stop..."

"My stop?" Then he realized what he meant. "Oh shit! We're here!" He blurts all of a sudden and grabs his things from the bus and gets into the aisle and bowed to the man. "Thank you, sir!"

The man chuckles. "Anytime..." then he turns to Gamo with an embarrassed look. "Th-Thank you... for keeping me company as well... I'm sorry that... I slept on you..." he turns away a bit as Gamo smiles.

"It's not a problem!~" she winks before leaving a blushing Y/n red and ran out from the vehicle. He runs down the road and towards his home while Gamo watched. He was pretty quick, she thought as the bus accelerated once more and onto the next stop it was assigned to.

Gamo takes a moment to admire the boy that rested on her lap. A cutie she might say whenever he wasn't his "reaping" self. She smiles softly and adjusts her seat and...

Thud!

Something falls to the ground. Rectangular and slim, she picks it up and saw it was a phone. But not just any phone but finds out that it was Y/n the minute he sees the wallpaper of his favorite rugby player presented on the screen.

She took the opportunity to hold onto it and hops out from the bus, she was met with a roadblock of a problem when she saw a six numbered passcode on it. "Dammit... How am I supposed to give him his phone now?"

Ring!

On cue, the device goes off with a bland ringtone, a name she wasn't familiar with but answers it anyways in hope of finding some information on where the Reaper might be.

"Hello?"

"Y/n! You- ...Wait... You're not Y/n..."

"Well, no shit... I need your help..."

"Um... Where's Y/n?"

"He left his phone on the bus so I'm trying to find out where he lives..."

"How did you know his... Wait... You're the orange haired girl he always talk about!"

That made her blush immediately, luckily the person wasn't on video call or else she would've got called out at her sudden flustered state. "Y-Yeah... Anyways... Do you know where he lives? I need to bring him his phone back..."

"...Yeah... I know where he lives..."