The Reaper Can't Focus

It's been a few days after Y/n's last interaction with Gamo. A hot fall Wednesday as the boy was out of his mind right now.

He was daydreaming, specifically on the girl that he hung out with and was called her friend. It made the boy feel mushy as the thought of the pretty girl in his mind stayed there for quite some time. "Orange hair... orange eyes... big thighs... massive-"

"Y/n! The ball!" One of his teammates shouts at him as he shakes himself awake and looked up. He sees a ball soaring away from him and decides to chase after it.

He catches it quickly before turning up the field and starts running. Easily passing through his opponents and his teammates at blinding speed as he was in open space. His feet patters quickly into the end zone and slams the ball down for five points.

All of his teammates ran to him at such a play and hops on him as the audience in the stands cheered. They escort him to the sideline with praise and admiration as he was met face to face with his coach who at first had a stern look on his face.

Then he sighs. "Nice catch but next time don't do that again..."

Y/n knew what he meant and nods. "Alright, sir..." he says before sitting on the bench and wait until they kicked the extra points for two.

...

For the rest of the game, Y/n was having trouble staying in his ace performance as he only scored another try and was almost bringing the team down. They were up 20-15 as a fumble occurred in the play and Y/n swept in quickly and starts running.

He had his eyes on the end zone, ready to extend the lead and get this game in the bag. But...

"Go, Y/n!"

His eyes instantly glanced at the stands from a familiar voice, landing on one of the few blondes and redheads he met at the cafeteria as his thoughts of rugby was flying away.

G... Gamo?

Boom! Thud!

A sudden pain in his stomach, the ball flew from his hands as he realized what just happened.

No...

The ball bounces and rolls on the ground as an unfamiliar player with yellow and black scoops it back up and starts running the opposite direction and evades through his team, scoring the try in seconds.

Everyone roared for an amazing comeback and play, their hatred for the reaper from the yellow and black grew more as they laughed at the ace who was on the ground.

We could see Y/n getting onto his hands and his knees after the tackle, breathing slightly as he sat on his knees now.

Y/n's head was foggy.

"Ha! Take that... Reaper?"

But it wasn't from the hit.

Instead... life threatening...

He gives a death glare to the culprit of the fumble as he smiles evilly. "Damn! Y/n! Are you... okay?" His teammates calls to him only to see such a homicidal atmosphere coming from the boy. It meant one thing to them.

"He's back! He's back! Leave him alone!" The team ran from him, a darkening black aura appears behind him as he stands up, still glaring at the opponent who's eyes had shrunken down. "Imma kill you... useless..." he snarls before walking to the end zone for the start of a new possession.

...

"You think he's okay?"

Asked an orange haired girl worryingly as she watches a boy gets up to his feet and starts dragging his feet to the end zone. Her friends all shrugged in unison as Nagatoro speaks up. "I mean, he plays rugby... I'm sure he took hits harder than this... Especially when he's the ace of the team..." she says as Sakura joins in.